Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CG Requests

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner

CG Requests

I enjoy modeling things in Blender as seen in my videos and games. This thread is meant to force me to practice and get better.

For a limited time until I grow weary of it or get no requests, I'll give it my best shot to model my interpretation of whatever you request.

*I reserve the right to refuse any request I deem not appropriate.
    **organic objects will prolly suck
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by dude
    Make a cigarette.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Lighthouse

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Here's the video so one can see the water moving

Next up: Apple tree.

Type
    INTP
    I like these.

Can you do one of ocean waves breaking on a beach?

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by mthomps View Post
    I like these.

Way too easy. Not.

I have another video card coming which Blender can use to render this week.(I'm an ATI guy but Blender likes nVidea)

I'll give the waves a whirl after I get that card.

Type
    INTP
    A bulldozer playing with children in a sandbox.

Type
    intp
    Worf and Jadzia Dax fighting in the holodeck wearing tutus.

Type
    INTP
    a household object with parts that look like a face... or objects arranged so they make a face.

bonus points if the face is displaying some sort of emotion other than smiling

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by mthomps View Post
    I like these.

Well my attempt is disappointing so I concede defeat. The answer is no. I cannot but here is result of my attempt:

It was a good exercise ~5 hours calculating the fluid and 2 hours rendering the scene. It's pretty much a wave pool.

Quote Originally Posted by sandwitch View Post
    Worf and Jadzia Dax fighting in the holodeck wearing tutus.
    I don't suppose you know what episode of what season one can find them sparing in the holodeck.

Edit:found it. S04E01 The Way of the Warrior
    Last edited by ~h4ct6al~; 01-28-2014 at 03:12 AM.