Thread: Are you being coughed at everywhere you go?

Type
    Intp

Are you being coughed at everywhere you go?

Are quirky guys who can't keep slight nose whispering sounds from leaking out their noses being coughed at in Norway or Sweden? How about Denver Colorado and are Latinos coughing at them? And how about Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom?
    Last edited by Yearning for joy; 01-27-2018 at 02:02 AM.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    If they are, they probably deserve it if they're making excessive nose whispering sounds in public places, that's annoying, maybe the punishment of coughing on them doesn't fit the crime, but I have little mercy for them. Place both cougher and coughee on the train to the camp.

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    People, especially Denverites, with whistly noses should be coughed at by 44 magnums.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyJungle View Post
    People, especially Denverites, with whistly noses should be coughed at by 44 magnums.
    That seems excessive to me too. How about 27 magnums, six piccolos and a nubbin.

Type
    Intp
    It seems to me the American people were being very inclusive of these guys for all decades in between Nixon's presidency and trumps presidency but now they've gone nuclear on these guys and I think this is what happens to them when a country gets devisive leadership and people must have had a reason for being inclusive. Other countries might not be experiencing this situation.

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Flu season hit big this year in the US. I've noticed more coughers than usual. I almost posted an audio of a kid who kept coughing in Burger King with his friend saying eww but the audio wasn't that good. About three out of four times at Burger King there was a cougher.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    That seems excessive to me too. How about 27 magnums, six piccolos and a nubbin.
    If 76 trombones can drown out the nasal bagpipes, play on

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?