Thread: The actorlings - animals and objects

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx

The actorlings - animals and objects

Hi this is an actors class where we'll play a different game/exercise every week using pretend to improve your creativity. This week you'll assume the identity of an animal or an object. Then you pick a topic and talk about it from your character's perspective. Here's an example. I choose my object to be a stick of gum. Preface: some of you may feel compelled to imitate Disney or Pixar productions and in the case of a stick of gum, mindlessly beg to be chewed up and used to blow bubbles with, because that's the best! But that's a cop-out. Here's what you do. A stick of gum isn't smart and just sits there. If it could talk this is what I imagine it would say, "I'ma sticka gum. You can chew me up or not, but either way, I'ma still be'a sticka gum." -in case you're wondering that's a Southern accent because gum is easy going and sits around all day. OMG amazing.

Now it's your turn. Let's go!

*fart*
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    ISFP
    this thread had so much potential

Type
    XXXX
    *dainty voice* I'm a piece of soap. I can help get you looking and smelling proper, befitting a proper gentleman or lady. Hooohh, don't put me near your unmentionables. At least have the common decency to use a loofah there instead.
    Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. That's the only way to become what you were meant to be.

Type
    XXXX
    Allen wrench: (Brooklyn accent)
    Hey, just cause I'm shaped like this don't mean I'm some kinda nut Screw you, pal!
    Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. That's the only way to become what you were meant to be.