Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any of you have a fight with INFJ

Type
    INTJ
    @yuiwarintorn hello dear friend, dont worry for youve come to the right place, and i feel for you. i think you are right in fearing your enfp rival because he sound very bad and you said they made he love She love to your friend. This is very bad, yes and the only thing that will help you know is use magic too. May i ask what your sign is because i might be able to give more good advice if i know. with ascendent too if you can, and chinese zodiac, and place of birth, and perhaps also mothers maiden name for numerology. Please answer and i will advise, i have experience in white magic and i will help you friend.

Type
    INTP
    If your rival is indeed resorting to Dark Magic, I recommend enchanting a Phi Song Nang and directing it towards him in retaliation. This female spirit should temp the ENFP away from your INFJ friend before attacking him, killing him and possibly consuming his soul.

(Dark Magic in Thailand is a kind of necromancy that involves summoning various spirits and enchanting them to do your bidding).
    (As an undead creature myself it's my job to know these things)

(Edit - I contacted some of the undead community in Thailand, and they confirmed that the ENFP has indeed summoned a Phi to sit upon the OP's chest and prevent them from writing in coherent sentences.)
    Last edited by Revenant; 02-15-2018 at 11:24 AM.
    I swear I'll get around to adding a signature one day.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    @yuiwarintorn hello dear friend, dont worry for youve come to the right place, and i feel for you. i think you are right in fearing your enfp rival because he sound very bad and you said they made he love She love to your friend. This is very bad, yes and the only thing that will help you know is use magic too. May i ask what your sign is because i might be able to give more good advice if i know. with ascendent too if you can, and chinese zodiac, and place of birth, and perhaps also mothers maiden name for numerology. Please answer and i will advise, i have experience in white magic and i will help you friend.
    ......You're back?????!
    Too bad, Lady Une. You were far too lenient.
    As a soldier, yes. But as a civilian I lived an austere life.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaJ View Post
    ......You're back?????!
    Insert shock and mild skepticism meme.