Thread: Cleaner mirrors

Type
    INTP

Cleaner mirrors

Just looking to make some friends. I've found people that openly discuss type, spirituality, and other aspects of the soul tend to be smarter, more creative, and more open to very entertaining discussions.

I'm kind of a psychonaut. I enjoy making music, dancing, and art stuff. Interested in designing electronic instruments and drones.

Type
    INTP
    Welcome!
    Feel free to resurrect a thread or two as you browse the place...it's always nice to get some fresh eyes on an old discussion.
    Or start something new.

What do you mean by 'art stuff'? Illustrations or somesuch? We could use some new art to enjoy...musical or otherwise.
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    INTP
    I'm in an artclass. I'll see if I can get my first piece posted. Is there an art thread already?

Type
    INTP
    Welcome!

What was the last concert you went to? Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

It's 1 AM, you've been out at da club dancing all night. Where do you stop to eat? What do you order?