Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: What we see like

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    I was thinking about your vision when you posted that motor home thread. I was thinking it may not be a good idea for you.
    LOL, yeah

If you had 20 pair of glasses for different levels of blurriness, would that work? Is it just that your prescription would need to change every day?
    it wouldn't cuz my vision isn't stable in general. both eyes are different and it changes every single day (after almost 20 years of wearing ortho-k contacts, which i still rely on).

when i've got absolutely nothing to do and my sleep is perfect, i can go for weeks with pretty great vision, though. that's just not my life (having nothing to do).

i'm considering getting lasik which would require a pretty long period of getting new prescription soft lenses every 2 weeks or so while both my eyes stabilize. it's gonna be expensive as fuck i think, so it's hard to just take the plunge and commit to that long period of transition (but it's very likely i'm gonna have to look into this).

it's such a weird annoying problem and i'm a graphic designer who needs to see every pixel so you can imagine how frustrating this is for me.
    the clouds in the sky caress my mind so tenderly

keep your kokoro away PureViolence's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP

I don't like crowded places at all, we found a small place because my friend wanted to but I wanted to die. My physical state has gone down, my friend who's physiotherapist told me to start doing exercise, maybe joining a gym or just running. He says my complexion is pretty good but with exercise it'll be better plus I won't be lacking oxígen, etc. But that might just be cigarettes. I used to enjoy these parties. Now I'm all about small rooms, jazz and a beer, and if it's possible blonde girl touching my leg. Life is so boring, even with all the noise. I can't tell if I'm just too tired of this place or I'm spoiled by abroad lifestyle. And I don't know what I am anymore. Sometimes I'm too talkative in private, others I'm a tomb publically. I disagree so much with everyone that it makes me think I'm mentally unhealthy in some way, or maybe I just lack the data to make it look rational, or the words to construct a diplomatic message. In the end there's no message from my side, but it seemed they wanted to steal smth from me.
    Last edited by PureViolence; 06-17-2018 at 06:59 AM.

Type
    INTJ

One of those places where the landlord is fear-inducingly rude to tourists, and speaking in the local dialect is like a magical ticket to VIP treatment.

Type
    INTP
    The big summer carnival here was last week. I took these from the Ferris wheel.

For the last month the weather has just been alternating between hot as balls and raging thunderstorms. It was hot as balls when I was down at the fair, but then we had a thunderstorm that night. I think you can kind of see it starting to roll in here.

That's the Mississippi River.

wsb18.jpg

wsb18b.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    No history, no exposition, no anecdote or argument changes the invariant: we are all human beings, and some humans are idiots.

Now we know... Asteroids Champion ACow's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    After a rather unseasonably wet weekend last week, the weather here has been rather strangely dry and cold.

Is it connected to that? I dunno.

But for whatever reason, the sky, and subsequently amateur melbourne photos on reddit, were going off...