Thread: Does this mean free?

Type
    INTP

Does this mean free?

I guess this is a social skills or life experience issue with me. I tried signing up for a medical trial:

"I found your...trial on clinicaltrials.gov and Iím interested in participating. Breathing through my left nostril is usually easier than my right and I often wear a nasal strip overnight but I take no medication. Iím not certain whether my right turbinate is larger than my left or if the difference in air flow is due to a slightly crooked nose or some other cause..."

Response:

"The trial is on hold briefly but we can check your airflow if you like with or without the device and give guidance. The clinic is...and just say...approved your appointment..."

"The device" is a non-evasive but experimental way to check airflow. OK, I'm thinking it's free now, but what do you think? I'm uninsured. Would they charge?
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    Just fucking ask them and stop filling the bored up your weird shit.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    I just had a thought. If I'm willing to submit to an unproven treatment without compensation they may use what they find from me in the study without paying me. Hmm... Maybe I'll just be a sidebar or something but I wonder if it would reduce my chances of being selected for the paid study.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTP
    It could reduce the chances of there being a study at all. They may be accumulating evidence that it doesn't work and I may be helping them without compensation.

Type
    INTP
    OK, what I may do is work out a way to improve his invention or way of studying it and casually suggest it to him to increase the chances of it working out. I think I could do it.

Type
    xNxx
    Print an NCND agreement out on your face so that people have no choice but to read it and consent to anything you want just by being in your presence.