Thread: What kind of pizza are you?

Type
    INxP
    INTPx Award Winner

What kind of pizza are you?

Type
    INXj
    You got: Hot and Spicy
    When it comes to things you're passionate about, you can border on the stubborn. You love adventure and new things, and the idea of trying something new or visiting a place you've never been excites you. You like to live for the now and think about the future when it's more immediate.

Who thinks petrol smells nice? Huh.
    We cling to our past as if they define us. What we do defines us.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Who thinks petrol smells nice? Huh.
    NASCAR fans?

Seafood:

You have pretty refined tastes, and you consider yourself to be quite worldly. You love to learn about other people and topics, and your open-minded nature means you're always the first to embrace new things. People admire the time you take to listen to them, and you're a lot wiser because of it.

Am I the only one who had the following reactions to that image?:

Is that a container of "fuck"? Gross. Oh, it says "Puck". Wolfgang Puck--Soup cups on the bed? Why is that worse?

I'm just saying, it's gonna stain and it's never coming out. If you're gonna live like that, get dark colored bedding.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    I got seafood too :/

I love pizza, but not a big fan of seafood on it. With the very selective/occasional white sauce with clams.

Type
    intp
    You got: Hot and Spicy.

When it comes to things you're passionate about, you can border on the stubborn. You love adventure and new things, and the idea of trying something new or visiting a place you've never been excites you. You like to live for the now and think about the future when it's more immediate.

Type
    INTP
    I got hot and spicy on my cell but it was hard to see the places and foods.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    You got: Pepperoni
    You get along with everyone! You're super easy to talk to and get along with, and generally speaking you don't like a lot of fuss and so you try and stay away from confrontation. You're quite independent.
    Incidentally, that is my favorite style of pizza. Hm.

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Seafood

You have pretty refined tastes, and you consider yourself to be quite worldly. You love to learn about other people and topics, and your open-minded nature means you're always the first to embrace new things. People admire the time you take to listen to them, and you're a lot wiser because of it.
    My general pizza philosophy is I don't eat it frequently enough to merit exotic ingredients. Pepperoni once or twice a year. Any clams or halibut or whatever people are putting on these seafood pizzas would be heresy.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyJungle View Post
    My general pizza philosophy is I don't eat it frequently enough to merit exotic ingredients. Pepperoni once or twice a year. Any clams or halibut or whatever people are putting on these seafood pizzas would be heresy.
    Scallops, shrimp, and crab as the seafood...with mozza+cheddar, tomatoes, and bacon.

I got hot and spicy, though...which is boring. Nobody makes a good hot & spicy pizza...
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Anchovies also come from the sea.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)