Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The 5G SMART grid

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    I see men becoming more feminised via "progressive" liberal ideologies, which you might be incline to describe as Cultural Marxism, more so than environmental factors (which may have some credence, but most the men I know are very much manly men - of course, I've only been around 27 years, so it's not like I've been around long enough to observe this supposed environmental change). .
    i'm not saying that there isn't social engineering that goes on as well to try and feminise men but we know that sperm counts have fallen by 60% in just 40 years

that is a physiological change not a social construct

therefore there are environmental factors that are affecting western men physiologically and we are seeing that manifest in various ways

Gender identity issues among children increase tenfold in six years
    Latest Gender Identity Development Service figures show children as young as three being referred to the NHS
    Sarah Cassidy
    Education Correspondent
    Thursday 11 February 2016 22:05

The number of children referred to the NHS with gender identity issues has increased more than tenfold over the past six years.

The latest figures from the Gender Identity Development Service (Gids) revealed that 969 under-18s in the UK have been referred from April to December 2015, including nearly 200 aged 12 or under. This compares to just 94 in 2009-2010.

The statistics also showed one three-year old and three four-year-olds were referred to Gids since April last year.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a6868306.html

Type
    INFJ
    Why Are We Being Inundated with Unicorn Symbolism?

Type
    INFJ
    Vodafone first to switch on full 5G in the UK
    October 25, 2018

Vodafone site in Salford, Greater Manchester, now carrying live 5G trial traffic
    5G site to support Vodafone’s new innovation centre in collaboration with the Mayor of Greater Manchester
    Media and tech companies, as well as digital start-ups, can try out 5G before it’s launched

Vodafone today became the first company in the UK to carry full 5G over a commercial network.

Live mobile data traffic is now being streamed to and from the Internet exclusively over 5G from a site in Salford, Greater Manchester, connected to Vodafone’s nationwide converged fibre network. Until now, companies have tested the technology either within a single location, or using parts of the 4G network to complete the 5G service.
    https://mediacentre.vodafone.co.uk/n...eGY_087YaU1ftk

Type
    INFJ
    Cell Phone Radiation Leads to Cancer,Says U.S. NTP in Final Report
    Rats Developed Rare Heart Tumor
    Cancer Link Was Once Thought Impossible
    November 1, 2018

“We believe that the link between radiofrequency (RF) radiation and tumors in male rats is real,” says John Bucher, the former associate director of the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP).

The announcement accompanies this morning’s release of the NTP final reports of studies on cancer in rats and mice exposed to cell phone radiation. Bucher’s project, the largest in NTP history, cost $30 million and took more than ten years to complete.

The NTP found what it calls “clear evidence” that two different types of cell phone signals, GSM and CDMA, increased the incidence of malignant tumors in the hearts of male rats over the course of the two-year study. Higher incidences of brain and adrenal tumors were also seen, but those associations were judged to be somewhat weaker.

“The NTP has now shown what no one believed was possible before the project started,” Ron Melnick told Microwave News. “The assumption has always been that RF radiation could not cause cancer,” he said, “Now we know that was wrong.” Melnick led the team that designed the animal studies. Melnick retired in early 2009 after close to 30 years as a staff scientist at the NTP.
    https://microwavenews.com/news-cente...inal-rf-report

Type
    INFJ
    Brave New Digital World: The Revelation -- Full Version

Type
    INFJ
    Meet IARPA: Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity
    December 1, 2018
    By Patrick Wood

The Pentagon has its Technocrat scientist operation with DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. The intelligence community has its own version in IARPA, the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity.

Imagine having a beefy budget, no project restraints, and you can try to invent anything your mind can brainstorm into existence. The only requirement is that it has to somehow support the various Intel agencies that sit underneath the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and reports directly to the Director of National Intelligence.
    What type of projects is IARPA working on?

Speech recognition (i.e., universal translators, transcriptions)
    Quantum machine learning
    Geospatial Intel
    Artificial Intelligence
    Event forecasting (i.e., pre-crime)
    Facial recognition, biometrics
    Mapping the Brain using AI

For those who think that the National Security Agency and CIA come up with crazy Intel technologies, now you know where most of it comes from. And, don’t forget that the master fingerprint of the whole enterprise belongs to the Trilateral Commission.
    https://www.activistpost.com/2018/12...-activity.html