Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The 5G SMART grid

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    so you don't agree that they are rolling out 5G?

you don't agree that they are building an internet of things?

you don't agree that they are building a 'smart' grid where everyday items such as your toothbrush will be made 'smart'?

you don't agree that they intend to use AI to manage this technocratic smart grid, internet of things?

if you can't see all this by now i don't think you are that smart (pardon the pun)
    I don't agree with your assertion of a vaporous them of nefarious intent.

I don't agree that the march of technology is said tenebrous "they's" master plan for domination.

If this "them" existed and was doing as you doomsay--they've already won; the battle ended long before you were born.

What people choose to do with the tools they have available is on them. But make no mistake, people choose, and the very nature of the web you fear is that it works both ways. Any "them" seeking to use these tools for nefarious control of the masses has a major problem. As a weapon it's like a gun that only works if your target has a gun too. Doesn't sound like a smart plan.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    left brain imbalance is not intelligence

its intellect which is not the same thing

if you were intelligent you'd be able to understand what i'm talking about

that poster 'guess who' he's intelligent. he gets it

the good news is that people can become more intelligent but only if they stop being ruled by their left brain. many people are too egotistical to allow that though
    Telling people that they don't agree with you because they are not intelligent enough is bound to upset people. Perhaps there is room for you to improve your emotional intelligence. I do think there is a difference in how people seek to determine truth that makes some people open to conspiratorial explanations but others skeptical, but I wouldn't explain it quite like you did.

Conspiratorial types take a big picture, whole of history overview and look for trends, possibilities and connections but don't concern themselves too much with evidence. They try to fit all of history and current and future events into one overriding narrative. The obvious criticisms are the lack of evidence and the tendency to oversimplify.

Non-conspiratorial types apply reason and seek proof. They accept that many actions can be satisfactorily explained by the greed, idealism, egotism and incompetence of individuals without the need to invoke the existence of conspirators, and demand evidence. They can accept that history is messy and don't try to fit all of history and current and future events into one simple narrative.

One reading of history is that humanity is gradually and naturally moving from ignorance to enlightenment, from poverty to prosperity, from oppression to freedom, from oligarchy to democracy, and from the law of the jungle to the rule of law. With this view of history, revolutions happen because the people can see the possibility of a better life so rise up and demand change. If this is the case, it doesn't make sense to go from a prosperous and stable liberal democracy to an oppressive totalitarian regime. It is also possible that some people could think that the managed technocratic society you are describing is a good thing and the next natural stage of human development, and therefore does not require a conspiracy to explain it.

Conspiratorial individuals may have a different view of history where people are moved from a life that is harsh and unpredictable but self-sufficient to one that is comfortable and predictable but dependent through manipulation and deception in order to ensnare humanity in a trap that will lead to a managed technocratic society where all individuals are constantly monitored and controlled and from which they cannot escape.

The one thing you haven't discussed is motive. What is the purpose of it all? If this conspiracy has been running for hundreds or thousands of years, what could have possibly motivated the early conspirators to devote their lives to advancing a plan that would not come to fruition until long after they were dead?

What would you say to the people who think that the managed technocratic society you are describing is a good thing and the next natural stage of human development?
    Last edited by Guess Who; 10-09-2018 at 12:27 AM.
    The truth will set you free

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    You'll appreciate this one @mara

Covers exactly what you're talking about.

The scariest aspect for me is how this has been gradually rolled out in Britain since the Welfare Reform Act of 2012.

We're following an American model.
    hi sinny

i'm glad to hear people in a major news channel discussing the technocracy but these guys seem to be speaking as if the technocracy is only going to be used to target minorities but the technocracy will target everyone except the people who are behind the technocracy

this is why they are going to roll it out EVERYWHERE

In china they are already being given citizen rating scores ('social credit scores') and in the US the police can see someones threat score when they scan their license plate which is created from things like their criminal record and social media activities

everyone will be affected by the microwaves of the 5G grid and the surveillance tech of the 'internet of things' which will see artificial intelligence study humans with a view to replacing them

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    I don't agree with your assertion of a vaporous them of nefarious intent.

I don't agree that the march of technology is said tenebrous "they's" master plan for domination.

If this "them" existed and was doing as you doomsay--they've already won; the battle ended long before you were born.

What people choose to do with the tools they have available is on them. But make no mistake, people choose, and the very nature of the web you fear is that it works both ways. Any "them" seeking to use these tools for nefarious control of the masses has a major problem. As a weapon it's like a gun that only works if your target has a gun too. Doesn't sound like a smart plan.
    the same families have been behind the big corporations that have created the big tech corporations that are forming the SMART grid

the technocracy is the culmination of their plans as it will see human consciousness ultimately encased within the AI

So at the moment they are looking to build the 5G grid that will then be able to cope with the 'internet of things' which is where they intend to make all of the appliances you use 'smart' which is to say it will send back data to the artificial intelligence

everything from how you brush your teeth to how you peddle your bicycle will all feed back to the AI which is studying you. AI and automation will take your job away and in order to continue surviving you will accept universal basic income except to get it you will have to have an RF microchip implanted into your hand

Elon musk says that the only way to avoid being destroyed by AI is to merge with it by having neural lace implants put into your brain and then the AI can 'augment' your reality which is to say it has control over your consciousness

your physical body can become redundant and your offspring will become increasingly infertile and unable to reproduce which will remove your genetics from the global gene pool

Brain-to-Brain Interface: The Next Gen Social Network

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
    Conspiratorial types take a big picture, whole of history overview and look for trends, possibilities and connections but don't concern themselves too much with evidence.
    i would say i'm a big picture thinker who is also happy to provide evidence

Type
    INTP
    hi sinny

i'm glad to hear people in a major news channel discussing the technocracy but these guys seem to be speaking as if the technocracy is only going to be used to target minorities but the technocracy will target everyone except the people who are behind the technocracy

this is why they are going to roll it out EVERYWHERE

In china they are already being given citizen rating scores ('social credit scores') and in the US the police can see someones threat score when they scan their license plate which is created from things like their criminal record and social media activities

everyone will be affected by the microwaves of the 5G grid and the surveillance tech of the 'internet of things' which will see artificial intelligence study humans with a view to replacing them
    Well, first the come for the minorities.. then they come for the rest.

Just look at slavery, it wasn't abolished, it was just polished to make us ALL economic slaves.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INFJ
    Well, first the come for the minorities.. then they come for the rest.

Just look at slavery, it wasn't abolished, it was just polished to make us ALL economic slaves.
    take a look around the world sinny...we ARE the minority

Sperm counts in the West plunge by 60% in 40 years as ‘modern life’ damages men’s health
    Pesticides, hormone-disrupting chemicals, diet, stress, smoking and obesity have all been suggested as possible reasons behind the dramatic declines but experts say more research is urgently needed
    Ian Johnston Science Correspondent@montaukia
    The same trend was not seen in other parts of the world such as South America, Africa and Asia, although the scientists said fewer studies had been carried out there.
    One expert commenting on the study said it was the “most comprehensive to date”, and described the figures as “shocking” and a “wake-up call” for urgent research into the reasons driving the fall.
    Professor Daniel Brison, an expert in clinical embryology at Manchester University who was not involved in the review, said the study’s large size meant any debate about whether the decline was happening was probably over.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-a7859491.html

DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENT REVEALS KNIGHT OF MALTA KISSINGER WORKING TO REDUCE FERTILITY IN THE POPULATION:

National Security Study Memorandum
    NSSM 200
    Implications of Worldwide Population Growth
    For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests
    (THE KISSINGER REPORT)
    December 10, 1974
    CLASSIFIED BY Harry C. Blaney, III
    SUBJECT TO GENERAL DECLASSIFICATION SCHEDULE OF EXECUTIVE ORDER 11652 AUTOMATICALLY DOWNGRADED AT TWO YEAR INTERVALS AND DECLASSIFIED ON DECEMBER 31, 1980.
    This document can only be declassified by the White House.
    Declassified/Released on 7/3/89
    under provisions of E.O. 12356
    by F. Graboske, National Security Council
    n Section II Action to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline: Population and a Development Assistance Strategy, we see under B, “Functional Assistance Programs to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline.”
    https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf

Type
    INTP
    Well, I've only know one guy with a low sperm count - and it's probably to do with his poor diet choices.

I'd be more interested to see the actual demographics as to what constitutes the "west" - those statistics are probably bulked up by the Americans and Brits who are famous for their poor choices in diet.

Again, probably the effects of being economic slavery - who can afford to eat healthy?

1/3rd of our wages are spent keeping a roof over our heads, 1/3rd on travel expenses and 1/3rd for bills.

The pennies left over just about get your quick supermarket shop in.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INFJ
    Well, I've only know one guy with a low sperm count - and it's probably to do with his poor diet choices.

I'd be more interested to see the actual demographics as to what constitutes the "west" - those statistics are probably bulked up by the Americans and Brits who are famous for their poor choices in diet.

Again, probably the effects of being economic slavery - who can afford to eat healthy?

1/3rd of our wages are spent keeping a roof over our heads, 1/3rd on travel expenses and 1/3rd for bills.

The pennies left over just about get your quick supermarket shop in.
    its not just down to poor diet it is also down to microwave exposure for example people keeping their mobile phones in their pockets and it is also down to esposure to endocrine disrupting hormone mimicking chemicals such a pathalates and PCB's and bisphenol A which is in many every day products and foodstuffs

also the pill puts estrogen into the water supply which is recycled

so men are becoming feminised

Type
    INTP
    I see men becoming more feminised via "progressive" liberal ideologies, which you might be incline to describe as Cultural Marxism, more so than environmental factors (which may have some credence, but most the men I know are very much manly men - of course, I've only been around 27 years, so it's not like I've been around long enough to observe this supposed environmental change).

Don't get me wrong, I'm wary of "progressive ideologies", which seem more like backward ideologies to me, and I'm also wary of big pharma and the poisoning of our environment.

But I can only call what I observe.