Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 5G SMART grid

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    You'll need a citation as that doesn't agree with the Guardian and the Financial Times on why they're being replaced.
    No of course it doesn't!

Those mouthpieces of the corporate system don't want you to know the truth about the 5G grid. if they told you the truth you wouldn't accept it. The new 5G microwave frequencies don't travel well through objects which is why the perfectly healthy trees have to be removed

5G Death Towers: Whistle Blower blows lid off 5G Death Towers! (Part 1 of 2).

Type
    INFJ
    ABC Catalyst Wi Fried

Type
    intp
    This sounds really scary mara. What shall we do to save ourselves from the cancer?

I'm pretty happy with my internet speeds at the moment, tbh. Maybe we can just tell them we don't need the new wifi?

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by scarydoor View Post
    This sounds really scary mara. What shall we do to save ourselves from the cancer?

I'm pretty happy with my internet speeds at the moment, tbh. Maybe we can just tell them we don't need the new wifi?
    first of all people need to become aware of the danger then legislation can follow...

Colbeck cites health as reason to slow 5G rush

Type
    INFJ
    Parents Remove Their Children From WiFried School ~ A Lesson for All

Type
    INFJ
    So while the plebs all squabble among themselves over the petty identity politics that they have been eoncouraged to see the world through they are not looking at what technology is being built around them

it doesn't matter if you are white, black, hispanic, asian, gay straight or trans 5G will cook you. It doesn't give a damn about your racial politics

This stuff is the REAL deep state stuff and it is designed to control

The military already use these microwave frequencies as a weapon and as that industry guy explained in the first clip 5G can be directed. This means it can be directed at an individual or a group of people

It is a weapon system being deployed by the deep state against the american people and against the european people and any other people in the world they can hoodwink into accepting this tech

I'm going to construct a suicide helmet made out of 5g iPhones duct taped to a plastic washbasket and upload it onto liveleak with a dead man's switch

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by flurps View Post
    I'm going to construct a suicide helmet made out of 5g iPhones duct taped to a plastic washbasket and upload it onto liveleak with a dead man's switch
    and i'll put you forward for the darwin award

Type
    INTP
    At the moment I happen to be working on a solution for the 5G market. So I've got phased array antennas, transmitter and receivers and are creating and measuring real world signals and scenarios.

The short bit is that worrying about this is a waste of your time. Dummies! It will be a miracle if we can get 5G to deploy at all. The signals are so low power and easily lost - they are a high frequency that you can practically put a piece of paper in front of your face as an effective shield.

Scratch a conspiracy theorist, find an idiot. The background noise (IMD spectral noise, radio, TV, solar RF, etc) is way more than anything 5G will put out. Learn something about RF before deciding it's a problem. Nothing new here, I was reading that the Neanderthal conspiracy theorists were telling everybody fire was a bad idea, because it can burn you.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Architect View Post
    At the moment I happen to be working on a solution for the 5G market. So I've got phased array antennas, transmitter and receivers and are creating and measuring real world signals and scenarios.

The short bit is that worrying about this is a waste of your time. Dummies! It will be a miracle if we can get 5G to deploy at all. The signals are so low power and easily lost - they are a high frequency that you can practically put a piece of paper in front of your face as an effective shield.

Scratch a conspiracy theorist, find an idiot. The background noise (IMD spectral noise, radio, TV, solar RF, etc) is way more than anything 5G will put out. Learn something about RF before deciding it's a problem. Nothing new here, I was reading that the Neanderthal conspiracy theorists were telling everybody fire was a bad idea, because it can burn you.
    wow you always crop up to try and deny what they are doing don't you?

fascinating!

Well you are wrong. They absolutely ARE rolling out 5G in the US. In the UK they are currently cutting down trees in the city of sheffield to allow clearer transmission but the point is that with 5G in order to get full coverage they will have to have their transmitters EVERYWHERE including outside your house where they will hang them on lamposts

Is Microwave Radiation Making You Sick?
    Posted on August 9, 2018
    By ANH-USA

Some of the latest science says the answer may be “Yes.” Action Alert!

Wireless internet, cell phones, and smart meters are ubiquitous in the modern world, but some studies have shown that there is reason to be cautious about exposure to microwave radiation (MWR). The federal government, however, is not only asleep at the wheel; it has preempted local communities from rejecting cell phone towers based on very real health concerns. It’s time for federal regulators to take this issue seriously and stop blocking citizens from stepping in when the government fails to act.

Research has shed light on what MWR does at the cellular level. MWR activates voltage-gated calcium channels, which sends a torrent of calcium into our cells. This sets off a chain reaction: excess calcium leads to increased levels of nitric oxide and superoxide, which react together to form peroxynitrite; peroxynitrites break down to form reactive free radicals. Ultimately, this chain reaction from MWR negatively effects mitochondrial function (the “power houses” in each of our cells), causes severe cellular damage, DNA breaks, accelerates aging, and puts us at higher risk for chronic disease.

There’s more. In 2008, scientists from thirteen European countries reported that after a decade of cell phone use, the chance of getting a brain tumor—specifically on the side of the head where you use the phone—goes up as much as 40 percent for adults. An independent study in Sweden concluded that people who started using a cell phone before the age of 20 were five times as likely to develop a brain tumor. Another study reported a nearly 300 percent increased risk of acoustic neuroma, a tumor of the acoustic nerve. The UN’s International Agency for Research on Cancer calls MWR a class 2B carcinogen, which means it possibly causes cancer in humans—it’s in the same category as lead, chloroform, gasoline fumes, and the pesticide DDT.

Other studies say that children are at greater risk because their brain tissues are more absorbent, their skulls are thinner, and their relative size is smaller. The younger the child, the greater the risk; fetuses are particularly vulnerable to MWR.
    read on here https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/08...-you-sick.html