Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the flouride in drinking water is toxic

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    *sips Alpine spring tap water from a crystal glass* What fluoride???
    just check the label on the side of the spring water as some bottled waters contain flouride

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    I always use kiddy toothpaste if its in front of me - I avoid fluoride as much as my lazy ass can.
    I don't have any issues with decay, staining is my big worrywart.

My cousins boyfriend was prescribed highly dosed fluoride toothpaste to help combat his decaying, but he only ended up in that situation my skipping clean time.
    He has since started cleaning religiously now - being more able to grasp the consequences of what happens when you don't.

Anyone who keeps their mouth clean should be able to avoid decay - I don't think fluoride is that much of a contributing factor.

I know another couple, and one has perfectly healthy teeth, other other has several in stages of decay - one brushes their teeth religiously, one don't (much to the disdain of the other). But they are both drinking the same Brummy tapwater all their lives.
    flouride does not help your teeth; studies comparing areas with flouride in the drinking water compared to areas without it show no marked improvements in dental health

best thing to do imo is buy flouride free toothpaste online, use a filter if your area uses flouride in the drinking water and floss for greater dental health!

Don't use a stiff bristle brush as this can be too abrasive on the teeth

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    flouride does not help your teeth; studies comparing areas with flouride in the drinking water compared to areas without it show no marked improvements in dental health

best thing to do imo is buy flouride free toothpaste online, use a filter if your area uses flouride in the drinking water and floss for greater dental health!

Don't use a stiff bristle brush as this can be too abrasive on the teeth
    Agreed, on all counts.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    They (the authorities) always say that toxicity (of anything that is toxic) is low, and time and time again their calculations and assessments are proven wrong eventually.)
    'they' are the establishment ie the royals, aristos and bankers like the rothschilds who all own shares in aluminium companies like rio tinto alcan

the flouride put into drinking water is a toxic byproduct of the aluminium industry and by putting it into the drinking water of the common people 'they' do not have to lose their profits by paying to have the industrial byproduct dealt with properly

Type
    INFJ
    Flouridation

The two James's discuss a new study that finds a link between flouride in mothers urine and lower IQ's in their offspring

Clearly the flouridation of the water supply is not to help our teeth as claimed but rather about dumbing down the population

Government Sues Citizens for Requesting Information - #NewWorldNextWeek

Type
    INFJ

Type
    INFJ
    'flouride is highly reactive' and will react with the aluminium that is in vaccines:

skip to @ 1 hour 16 minutes and 50 seconds onwards to hear how flouride can react with the aluminium in vaccines to have damaging effects on the cellular level:

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    just check the label on the side of the spring water as some bottled waters contain flouride
    I was referring to tap water...

Type
    INXj
    Is there a longitudinal study that supports this claim other than “one well-conducted Chinese study” with source unknown?
    We cling to our past as if they define us. What we do defines us.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    It may be toxic, but at we don't have British teeth