Thread: What's really going on in the world

Type
    INFJ

What's really going on in the world

Who's in control...

How Big Oil Conquered the World

Type
    INFJ
    Oil domination to eugenics to 'global warming' and the environmental movement to technocracy. The road to complete control...

Why Big Oil Conquered The World

Type
    INTP
    and why electro static and electro gravitic technology is suppressed!
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    intp
    Some of these conspiracy theories are true. But do you really want to waste your life watching conspiracy theory videos on YouTube?

Type
    INTP
    Caught the news headlines a little earlier apparently Theresa May is "forming an international coalition against Russia"

Can you hear the drums of war?

Time to pull our heads out of our arses and stop our maniacal leaders before they take us into all out nuclear war.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by scarydoor View Post
    Some of these conspiracy theories are true. But do you really want to waste your life watching conspiracy theory videos on YouTube?
    if you want to know whats going on in the world then these videos are a good place to start

if you want to remain an ignorant dunderhead then go off and use your time doing something else like watching TV or poo-pooing other peoples threads on an internet forum

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Caught the news headlines a little earlier apparently Theresa May is "forming an international coalition against Russia"

Can you hear the drums of war?

Time to pull our heads out of our arses and stop our maniacal leaders before they take us into all out nuclear war.
    one theory is that this is a ploy t derail brexit because the EU is looking to integrate all the militaries of its member states into one EU army so by creating the threat of a russian bogeyman they can justigy greater EU integration for our 'national security'

if they think we are going to believe the russians would use such an elaborate murder weapon that would be instantly linked to the to bump off minor targets in the UK then they must think we are stupid

Type
    INTP
    Who's wasting their life?

Listen yea, when you have "anti gravity craft" making an appearance over your house - you'll be wanting to find out who those belong to.

And when the leaders of your nation are trying to bring about nuclear war, on the basis of fake news - you should be going elsewhere to get your news.

YouTube is a platform, just like that little Gogglebox most people sit in front of in their living rooms.

But whatever, most you won't pay attention until the bombs are dropping on your heads, and it'll be too late then.

I am actually, seriously considering emigrating to Russia, I can't stand living in this western idiocracy, there's just no talking sense into those who have been hypnotised by the mainstream media.
    Last edited by Sinny; 03-16-2018 at 12:39 AM.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Who's wasting their life?

Listen yea, when you have "anti gravity craft" making an appearance over your house - you'll be wanting to find out who those belong to.

And when the leaders of your nation are trying to bring about nuclear war, on the basis of fake news - you should be going elsewhere to get your news.

YouTube is platform, just like that little Gogglebox most people sit in front of in their living rooms.

But whatever, most you won't pay attention until the bombs are dropping on your heads, and it'll be too late then.

I am actually, seriously considering emigrating to Russia, I can't stand living in this western idiocracy, there's just no talking sense into those who have been hypnotised by the mainstream media.
    If I watch these videos, will the government be discouraged from instigating a nuclear war?

Type
    INTP
    If I watch these videos, will the government be discouraged from instigating a nuclear war?
    No, you'd need to back up your political ideology with your vote, and encourage others to vote or act likewise in order to instigate change.

I go to YouTube to pick up facts purposely neglected by the mainstream media in order to inform myself and to develop my ideology.

... I must say, I'm getting quite bored of repeating really simple logic.