Thread: Assalaamu Alaikum Negroids

Type
    ISTP

Assalaamu Alaikum Negroids

I was going to say salutations to the rest of the forum but I wanted to say it in another language...and then I found it it was French.

I'm just a forum lurker so you probably won't be hearing from me much at all. I just like studying you people, and you also usually find interesting topics of discussion.

Anyway, I just came to introduce myself and ask a favor.

You see, I am also a member of intpforum, but the site seems to have disappeared into the aether. Now, I'm open to suggestions, but the only way I know to fix this problem is through ritual sacrifice. Luckily I've discovered that God truly does believe every sperm is sacred. So I'm requesting that at 12am CST 11 guys from the forum expend their manly seed into some tissues and then burn them as a sacrifice.

Thanks in advance.

Type
    INTP
    Welcome, and happy lurking.

edit: I'm guessing intpf will be back online soon enough. They've just undergone a forum software transition; bound to be bumps along the way, right?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk View Post
    You see, I am also a member of intpforum, but the site seems to have disappeared into the aether. Now, I'm open to suggestions, but the only way I know to fix this problem is through ritual sacrifice. Luckily I've discovered that God truly does believe every sperm is sacred. So I'm requesting that at 12am CST 11 guys from the forum expend their manly seed into some tissues and then burn them as a sacrifice.
    I appreciate you remembered to include a time zone. So many people overlook that in devising their ritual magic.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    ENTP
    I appreciate the Monty Python reference, so I guess we can allow this person.
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us.

Type
    INTP
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm still doing this every night until I hear it worked. I'm publishing a Grilling Cucumber book as a cover.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch