Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Walmart hiring question

Type
    INTP
    Congratulations on getting the job! Work is work. Pay is pay. At least until the revolution. (Madrigal?)

Will you have to get up way before dawn every morning to bake shit?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    You should make use of your local community college. I used Miami-Dade community college facilities a few times myself. You need a trade. Pick a trade, any trade.
    I'm brilliant and everyone else is an arse.

Quote Originally Posted by TeresaJ View Post
    Congratulations on getting the job! Work is work. Pay is pay. At least until the revolution. (Madrigal?)

Will you have to get up way before dawn every morning to bake shit?
    I'm not sure which shift I'll be working, but I would prefer to open and bake donuts or be a cake decorator. I am super excited to start. I will be at a Walmart farther north so I minimize the likelihood anyone I know sees me working there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    You should make use of your local community college. I used Miami-Dade community college facilities a few times myself. You need a trade. Pick a trade, any trade.
    MDC has beautiful campuses. Many of my friends and some family members attended MDC (I grew up in Homestead). As for the trade school advice, I would do it if I didn't spend the last four years earning my BS at FSU. I graduated in December, and I have been applying for state and federal jobs since February. The hiring process for many of the agencies takes forever. So I am off to Walmart to bake while I continue to apply, interview, and wait.