Thread: Avatar Ideas for Members

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Neville (a stealth goat)

Chard
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    Aww. A kid in a backpack. That's cute.

I like goats. They're generally very friendly, curious, and give the appearance of playful intellect.
    For some, "how", not "why", is the fundamental unit of measure for curiosity. This divergence is neither parallel, nor straight. Where one might have a "why?-5" problem, it might only be a "how?-2" question. But then, there are also many things where the "why?" is immediately obvious but the "how?" is best measured in centuries of perpetual wonder. Both approaches have their drawbacks.

If one is superior, the other is unaware of it.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    ^And they're delicious.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    ^And they're delicious.
    Particularly goat curries. The Jamaicans have some good goat dishes, as well.

Type
    INFP

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Jazz peenist Snake Champion Grape Jelly's Avatar
    Type
    XNTX

To the theme of Jerry the King Lawler, or Brandenburg concerto, that'd be classic.
    Sound fury

Type
    INFP
    Here's one for you @Grape Jelly. I could probably find a different Vince McMahon avatar for every forum member but I'm really just super busy.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

-
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Jelly View Post

To the theme of Jerry the King Lawler, or Brandenburg concerto, that'd be classic.
    Whom of the present members do you suspect to be capable of murdering their landlady?

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    Whom of the present members do you suspect to be capable of murdering their landlady?
    @Dot and her new boyfriend, obviously.
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    BIOTCH should post a gif of a spilt cup of liquid. And above that it could say spilt or somem. Funny right?
    You write like a beautiful pear-shaped man with a voice that wants to be heard. I hear you John, ssh... *whispers* I hear you. *hugs John*