Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm shittier than you because...

Banned
    Type
    ISFP

I'm shittier than you because...

When I was a sociopath (I'm not anymore), I labeled Halloween candies with "Santa's Not Real," and distributed those candies to [what I perceived as] rude trick or treaters.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Aged 7, I went around my neighborhood, knocking on doors raising charity for Doctor Barnardo's orphans and handing out booklets I found at school. Spent all the money on junk food and cigarettes.
    It's a hard knock life.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Lord Jesús!

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    I'm pretty sure most of you are shittier than me.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Aged 7, I went around my neighborhood, knocking on doors raising charity for Doctor Barnardo's orphans and handing out booklets I found at school. Spent all the money on junk food and cigarettes.
    It's a hard knock life.
    I think I did something like that. In the 70s I would see picture of a bunch of kids standing together, associated with some charity. I drew a bunch of kids and wrapped the paper around a jar and I think I tried to collect money but I have no memory of going door to door and I don't remember getting any. My guess is I went to an apartment or two and got a little money.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTx
    The neighborhood kids in the home behind us outnumbered me an my sister in a snowball fight. We evened things out by flinging dog shit over the fence. They retreated. That's pretty shitty.

I sold a kid in the neighborhood magazines that I picked up from the curb in front of his house. I used the selling point that his mom would probably like them. He didn't realize that his mom had thrown them out.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    In high school, I drove a stolen and abandoned car that my peers got started along the snow hill railway line in Birmingham. The very same railway line is now shown in the movie: Ready Player one, disguised as a Cleveland neighborhood. It's Livery street in Birmingam, the road that runs parallel with the rail line.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    I'm actually a pretty nice guy

Type
    INTP
    I walked out of two stores forgetting to pay for something, realized it in about 30 seconds, and didn't go back to pay. The last time was a few weeks ago at the supermarket. Before that it was 10-15 years ago at Staples.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    I don't think I've ever given to charity, and I don't even care enough to come up with some bullshit excuse as to why not.

Edit: Actually, that's not true. I did donate a bunch of stuff when I left the States, but that was more out of convenience than goodwill.