Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm shittier than you because...

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    In tenth grade at boarding school, I fashioned and planted smoke bombs made from tin foil and ping pong balls stolen from the school gym. Then I taught some little fifth graders to do the same.

We also hatched a plan of filling the unpopular principal's car's fuel tank with sugar, which sadly never came to fruition.

NO FUTURE!

Type
    INTP
    I remember now. I was going around my building collecting the money and I think I started on my floor. After about the third apartment a guy told me "No, not money. Canned food." There was a canned food drive happening I guess. So he got me to return everyone's money and ask for canned food and I think nobody had any to donate but I only went to a couple of apartments.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    You are all very bad people.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    Now that I think of it, I think I got some canned food and my mother knew there was no drive and made me return it.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    TIL BarIII had a mother.

Type
    INTP
    I'm sure I've done plenty of bad things in life.. the funny thing is, I can't seem to remember any of them.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Senior Member Tetris Champion notdavidlynch's Avatar
    Type
    INXP
    I don't have a phone number, but even when I do, I pretend that I don't.
    I keep tapping the "I don't want to see this" option for any news related to Khloe Kardashian or Tristan Thompson, but it keeps coming back.
    I don't like to lend people money when I can spare the money.
    I don't like to pay my bills when I can spare the money.
    I don't give homeless people spare change even when I have it jingling loudly in my pocket.
    I go to great lengths to make sure that bill collectors, creditors, or anyone else trying to sue me will fail horribly and waste more of their own money.
    I finish all of my work at least 24 hours after I originally said that I'd have it done.
    If I sleep facing up, then I snore loudly.
    I fart quite a bit.
    I sneeze loudly for hours every morning before I take my daily dose of antihistamines.
    In restaurant's that have drink machines, I get the smallest size and drink 4-5 of them before my order ever comes out.
    I like to mix Coke Zero or Diet Coke with black tea and whatever lemonade or limeade is available (sort of a diet coke + Arnold Palmer).
    I didn't eat meat for something like 7 years, but now I live primarily off of meat and cheese.
    I don't keep in contact with my family and encourage others to do the same.
    I don't celebrate holidays or buy people gifts on their birthday.
    I don't like to pull out when having sex and neither do I give warning when I'm about to cum in your mouth.
    I don't believe anti-Russian propaganda in Western media, and I think that Putin is more or less a normal dude and a sensible, competent leader - certainly more so than 99% of American politicians.
    I'm contemplating buying a Corgi puppy from a breeder rather than rescuing a dog from a shelter.
    I voted for Obama in 2008, which was my first and almost certainly last time voting.

Uh, I could keep going, but I won't.

Type
    INXP
    I quote my own posts, and primarily talk to myself on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by notdavidlynch View Post
    I don't believe anti-Russian propaganda in Western media, and I think that Putin is more or less a normal dude and a sensible, competent leader - certainly more so than 99% of American politicians.
    I'm contemplating buying a Corgi puppy from a breeder rather than rescuing a dog from a shelter.

I sponge off the system as much as I possibly can because I'm so fucking lazy and absolutely hate working. It's a waste of time and I wish I could just hit the delete key on all of my coworkers and managers and just do whatever job it is by myself in half the time but with full pay. But I absolutely won't self employ because see above. And then I won't stop posting about it because I'm bored and it's just lame.

I show my 2 year old cool 3d world when she annoys me.

Type
    INXP
    When I work with an LMS that don't fully implement SCORM 1.2, I like to hide more complex data structures in Strings with cmi.core.lesson_location.