Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's Undergarments

Women's Undergarments

Why the hell do makers of women's undergarments insist on putting bows on every damn thing? If you are seeing me with that little clothing on, it's gift enough. I don't need a goddamn bow, too.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseedesBeauxArts View Post
    Why the hell do makers of women's undergarments insist on putting bows on every damn thing? If you are seeing me with that little clothing on, it's gift enough. I don't need a goddamn bow, too.
    The worst thing is that removing it might spoil the item.

Who the fuck is doing this? I mean, men? Because I can't think of any woman wanting to stitch a bow down there. What the fucking fuck.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Who the fuck is doing this? I mean, men? Because I can't think of any woman wanting to stitch a bow down there. What the fucking fuck.
    Well of course. Men are notorious for caring about bows and lace and wanting things to be pretty. It's not good enough to see a woman's ass concealed only by thin fabric, there need to be cute little decorations there.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogenetic_peripatetic View Post
    Well of course. Men are notorious for caring about bows and lace and wanting things to be pretty. It's not good enough to see a woman's ass concealed only by thin fabric, there need to be cute little decorations there.
    Well what do I know. Maybe they think women like that or something.

And anyway who said anything about concealing ass.

Type
    intp
    Well what do I know. Maybe they think women like that or something.

And anyway who said anything about concealing ass.
    I think he would have had to have been being sarcastic. I can't stand bows and frilly bits.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I don't know. The last time I went to go buy bras I couldn't find a single one without rhinestones on it. All I needed was some boring underwire bras in non-weird colours that I could wear to work. Why is that too much to ask?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I don't know. The last time I went to go buy bras I couldn't find a single one without rhinestones on it. All I needed was some boring underwire bras in non-weird colours that I could wear to work. Why is that too much to ask?
    Why is it too much to ask to get a decent bra with no padding.

I mean you're gonna be busted sooner or later, what's the point of faking it.

Why is it too much to ask to get a decent bra with no padding.

I mean you're gonna be busted sooner or later, what's the point of faking it.
    I don't know if you're familiar with "nipping out" and how public you like to be about it when you do. Depending on the prudishness of my company, I may prefer to hide it.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I don't know if you're familiar with "nipping out" and how public you like to be about it when you do. Depending on the prudishness of my company, I may prefer to hide it.
    Oh no, I understand that, but that's just a thin layer. I don't get them without that layer.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    ^ Yes, definitely an issue for me too. Better to have a bit of extra padding for that reason.

Push-up bras, on the other hand... yeah, I don't get those. They're like false advertising.

Thinking we should have a separate rant thread just for women's undergarments.