Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: The Karaoke Thread

  1. #11
    A.K.A. DolceGuevara PureViolence's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,054
    small sample of me struggling with highs, also some days my voice is more nasal than others

    https://vocaroo.com/i/s0BhWvUqri80

  2. #12
    Hasta Siempre Madrigal's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Maņana
    Posts
    7,996
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    small sample of me struggling with highs, also some days my voice is more nasal than others

    https://vocaroo.com/i/s0BhWvUqri80
    Reminds me a bit of this guy's voice:

    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

  3. #13
    A.K.A. DolceGuevara PureViolence's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Reminds me a bit of this guy's voice:

    i was expecting you would participate. i promise to do a karaoke for a reggaeton song just for you.

  4. #14
    Hasta Siempre Madrigal's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Maņana
    Posts
    7,996
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    i was expecting you would participate. i promise to do a karaoke for a reggaeton song just for you.
    I won't participate, but the reggaeton would be funny.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

  5. #15
    Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    I'm a Bobby Rydel fan and I like his version of Sway. That's all I'll say.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

    "You look late twenties" - LordLatch

  6. #16
    ..you don't know me LordLatch's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,653
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    I'm a Bobby Rydel fan and I like his version of Sway. That's all I'll say.
    I like the version in Dark City
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •