Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Rotondo vs Aaron Schlossberg

Type
    INTP

Michael Rotondo vs Aaron Schlossberg

Michael Rotondo is the 30 year old who took his parents to court to keep them from evicting him:

And Aaron Schlossberg is the racist lawyer who ranted and threatened to call ICE because workers in a Manhattan deli were speaking spanish:

Which of them would you rather date? And how much would you pay to watch a reality TV show where these two live together?

Type
    INTP
    Michael Rotondo at least has that smidgen of neckbeard charm going for him. I bet his fingers are permanently stained with the scent of funyon seasoning powder, which, to some degree, I find somewhat endearing.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    i would rather date pensive pilgrim

Type
    INtP
    You need a third douchebag to make an even better Marry, Fuck, Kill line-up.

Type
    INTP
    That Rotundo guy has a kid. How is it these potential Darwin award candidates always manage to reproduce at a young age?

The racist lawyer dude seems to have some control issues, but if I had to pick, I'd go with him.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Senseye View Post
    That Rotundo guy has a kid. How is it these potential Darwin award candidates always manage to reproduce at a young age?
    Really low standards

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Schlossberg sounded rather charming before I clicked on the video.

It's one thing to be a good-looking, successful man who stands up for his country's culture, but another to be a hysterical snitch. Reporting immigrants to the ICE? Oh come on.

Type
    INTP
    I'd date the Aaron guy under a not-so-Spanish sounding name, and gaslight him by occassionally throwing in Spanish words and sentences in my normal speech. I'd then feign deep concern that he might have some kind of rare neurological disorder that makes him translate English into Spanish in his brain when people are speaking out of his line of sight. I'd even create a Wikipedia article showing that other symptoms include paranoia, outbursts of anger, hostility towards strangers, etc.

I'd add Spanish songs to his Spotify playlists, and change some of his favourites on his TV to Spanish channels.

I'd learn his handwriting and would leave handwritten post-it reminders and to-do lists around his home in Spanish.

If we got to the point where he introduced me to his friends and family, I'd go full Spanish on him, and tell everyone how he helped get me and my baby from a previous relationship into the country.

I can't stomach the other guy though.

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    I'd date the Aaron guy under a not-so-Spanish sounding name, and gaslight him by occassionally throwing in Spanish words and sentences in my normal speech. I'd then feign deep concern that he might have some kind of rare neurological disorder that makes him translate English into Spanish in his brain when people are speaking out of his line of sight. I'd even create a Wikipedia article showing that other symptoms include paranoia, outbursts of anger, hostility towards strangers, etc.

I'd add Spanish songs to his Spotify playlists, and change some of his favourites on his TV to Spanish channels.

I'd learn his handwriting and would leave handwritten post-it reminders and to-do lists around his home in Spanish.

If we got to the point where he introduced me to his friends and family, I'd go full Spanish on him, and tell everyone how he helped get me and my baby from a previous relationship into the country.

I can't stomach the other guy though.

Mxx wins this thread.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    I think both seem to be fake, specially the second. It went viral we have something to talk about.
    None of them is attractive to me, the second one acts like my exgf on her hysteria mode, look at his picture on his lawyer website. The fuck is that.