Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Michael Rotondo vs Aaron Schlossberg

  1. #11
    Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,794
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    I think both seem to be fake, specially the second. It went viral we have something to talk about.
    None of them is attractive to me, the second one acts like my exgf on her hysteria mode, look at his picture on his lawyer website. The fuck is that.


    Oh hell no.

  2. #12
    Tsundoku LordLatch's Avatar
    Type
    INXX
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,717
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    You need a third douchebag to make an even better Marry, Fuck, Kill line-up.

    Seems somethingist to me that this lovely high-quality person didn't make it into this thread.

    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

  3. #13
    Tsundoku LordLatch's Avatar
    Type
    INXX
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,717
    Can someone please explain how I kill threads? This has happened millions of times. I swear I don't need the last word. I don't use many. wtf
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

  4. #14
    Minister of Love Roger Mexico's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    3,444
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    Seems somethingist to me that this lovely high-quality person didn't make it into this thread.

    Seems like she and the lawyer dude would be obvious soul mates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    No history, no exposition, no anecdote or argument changes the invariant: we are all human beings, and some humans are idiots.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    Can someone please explain how I kill threads? This has happened millions of times. I swear I don't need the last word. I don't use many. wtf
    come here i will hug u
    for the power jesus blessed me with i declare this thread resurrected


  6. #16
    Tsundoku LordLatch's Avatar
    Type
    INXX
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,717
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    come here i will hug u
    for the power jesus blessed me with i declare this thread resurrected

    thanx buddy- that was far better than a kick in the throat
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Similar Threads

  1. Boondocks creator Aaron McGruder, INTP
    By Deckard in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •