Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pro-Trump Thread

Type
    INTp

The Pro-Trump Thread

It's hard, I know, to comprehend 9-dimensional chess as a mere amateur player of regular chess, to be the most successful businessman and entrepreneur as a mere manager trying to control the employee work schedule, to be the most capable handler of the message and mass media as a mere beat reporter covering the last DUI arrest, but knowing who others are (not to mention your mere self) is not going to stop the Donald from grabbing your attention by the pussy and stealing all of Dennis Rodman's glory in getting us closer to peace with North Korea than any other president in our relatively brief history as a nation.

This is what we have become, my fellow Americans. Thank the millennials, thank the internet, thank the public education system. We have finally put a winner in the nation's highest office.

Like it or not, this is the way of democracy. Citizens of all ethnicities, educational backgrounds, genders, opinions, and contributions get to participate as they see fit in the electoral process. I think it's both hilarious and sad that there is so much resistance now to seeing federal taxes getting stabbed, military spending ratcheting up, international relations being thrown in the dumpster, and general chaos jumping out onto the White House porch each and every day. This is exactly the sort of environment where people of Donald's caliber thrive and conquer, and it's exactly the kind of environment Donald will perpetuate for the rest of his term in office.

There will be no impeachment, no criminal charges, no backlash for Trump's behavior or actions as president. The Mueller investigation, while revealing so far that Trump is STILL interested in obtaining and maintaining even more wealth for himself and his family, will uncover no mens rea with respect to sabotaging the election through foreign intervention but, at best, display an effort to boldly cut personal costs in leveraging social media to deliver messages and claims regarding himself and his political opponents. Sure it's a greedy thing to do (if true), but rational for the budget-minded.

OK I admit it. This is an INTP forum, I've been INTP as a preferred personality type for several decades now, and I have had nothing but fondness, respect and (for family, that is) love for all the INTPs I've met and known. Plus, I'm drunk and bored right now and feeling nostalgia for putting words together to form some sort of argument again; and the more absurd the better, because if 1+1=2 can be beaten into the conscience of mankind so deeply it is claimed to be the first scream out of every newborn's mouth, then any argument can be heralded as true IMO.

Let me demonstrate:

What's the difference? It's just soda, bro.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ

Type
    INTp
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Listen closely, as you might hear God's voice whispering into Trump's ear there.

Does it sound like mine?

It might.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Listen closely, as you might hear God's voice whispering into Trump's ear there.

Does it sound like mine?

It might.

Type
    INTp
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    OK getting bored, Fitz. Got anything except ad hominem attacks against the greatest president ever most-recently elected?

I take that back. Trump says all attention is good attention...

Type
    INTP
    Man, the whole "maybe he's a Machiavellian genius, and he's just pretending to be an ignorant buffoon as part of his 9-dimensional chess strategy" is a tired-ass, reheated meme from last decade.

It was mildly funny when people said it about Bush, but it's just dull now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    No history, no exposition, no anecdote or argument changes the invariant: we are all human beings, and some humans are idiots.

Type
    intp
    I like how photos of Trump are ad hominem attacks.

Type
    INTp
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Mexico View Post
    ...it's just dull now.
    Not, for example, if you've got some cash to play the market. Goldman Sachs, for example, made $200million going long volatility in only one day thanks, in part, to executive administration policies driven through congress last year:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/23/gold...s-plunged.html

I profited from the same trade also, but I'm very far from being a billionaire. I just recognize that there is a massive stock market bubble that in no way reflects the health of the US economy, which Trump also admitted during his campaign:

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lud View Post
    I like how photos of Trump are ad hominem attacks.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    He's perfect.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao