Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First World Problems

Type
    INTx

First World Problems

Though the Starbucks French Roast coffee tastes fine, the beans are too oily and clog my grinder. Help me cope, with this heavy load.
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Delta's first class seats have no lumbar support

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    People think roads are exclusively for cars and their cars are the bulk of their sense of self and identity.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    I broke my 103-week (!) streak on Todoist because I forgot to enable vacation mode last week.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    My people helped to build a modern society with a strong welfare system, equality and tolerance, but muslims keep flooding in to fuck it up, bleed it dry, and rape children, unpunished.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Our economy is doing so well that places that are both affordable AND desirable to live in are quickly vanishing as second phase gentrification takes over in any city with a tech presence.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    took a xanax to ease my nerves before an interview and subsequently failed the prehire drug test

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    People starve and our landfills swell with food gone bad.

Meat is available for purchase at any time but priced so most of it won't sell.

Our economy is utterly dependent on and driven by debt and holiday gift giving.

My country's economic policies encourage if not outright create a continuous stream of "bubbles" that burst and bring about various amounts of economic ruin on the populace.

My life and livelihood are directly affected by a parallel fantasyland of gambling in which I do not take part.

People buy houses made by the lowest bidder for the purpose of making them more expensive.
    Last edited by Hephaestus; 05-28-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    People starve and our landfills swell with food gone bad.

Meat is available for purchase at any time but priced so most of it won't sell.
    Poor people become fat because most of the food they have access to is unhealthy.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lud View Post
    Poor people become fat because most of the food they have access to is unhealthy.
    Poor people in the U.S. become fat because SNAP allows them to buy anything with a nutrition label on it. And a lot of them buy garbage food despite having the funds for better and healthier foods because they're fucking stupid.

I watched a fat ass motherfucker, surely a SNAP recipient, clear out my entire display of $0.50 cherry pies. We are talking upwards of 50 fucking mini pies.

Not to mention the sacks of shit who spend $150 worth of food stamps on a fucking birthday cake. Can't afford healthy food when you use all your fucking benefits on luxury items.

I fucking hate this country.

Can we talk about the fat motherfucker in the hoverround who lost a fucking slipper in front of the donut case the other day? Seriously. This fuck was so fat. He had to have had nerve damage in his feet which prevented him from noticing that he lost a whole ass shoe during his trip to the fucking donut case. Seriously. The last place he needed to be.