Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are you superior, white person?

Type
    INtP
    Some U.K. posters.

Type
    INTP
    Most racists don't know they're racist. It's a general phenomenon, for example, law enforcement will tell you that no criminal is guilty. Literally, criminals rarely think they did anything wrong.

A lot of racism is running in conservative circles, they're all closet racists to a degree or another. They don't attend KKK meetings (generally), but it shows up in other ways, such as the obsession with illegal immigration (both in the U.S. and U.K.).

It's like how everybody is a vegetarian. "Oh I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat much meat".

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Some U.K. posters.
    How much more of this bush can we possibly beat around?

Type
    INTP
    Just because? No one has explained that.

Are you superior even if the black person is a genius and a humanitarian? Why or why not?
    I personally know quite a minority of people who think they are superior than those of colour, simply because they are white.

These people range from typical lower/middleclass brits who are bit dumb, and are likely to support the BNP or UKIP, because of there fear that the country is being taken over by immigrants.. and they choose to hate the immigrants.

To people who are a bit more educated who still feel the same way, but wouldn't stoop so low as to openly support the BNP or UKIP, but are more likely to openly blame Labour.

I think both of them are retarded in blaming the immigrants, like that's going to accomplish anything constructive.. and I agree, it was a clusterfuck of purposeful mismanagement on behalf of New Labour under Blair.

But the fact is, that government is no longer in power, so constantly bitching about them isn't going to accomplish anything either.

Since then, there are been multiple developments and our strategy should be adapting, and not stunted by being stuck in the past.

Right now, we're destroying several countries and perpetrating several genocides.. call me crazy, but I think the first course of action should be to stop destroying countries and creating the conditions for the huge migrations that are happening.

We should actually be rebuilding the countries we've destroyed, rather leaving "stay behind" armies to protect the narcotics, oil and terrorism sectors (look no further than Afghanistan).

All these thing are real simple steps in logic, but trying to get a public on board with common sense politics is apparently a difficult feat when they willfully swallow down the pro-war propaganda they are fed by Rupert Murdoch & Co.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INtP
    Is an attempt at cultural preservation racism? It's not considered as racist at all, except in white cultures.

Type
    INTP
    I will get in trouble, and besides, this isn't a secret.

I mean, Kali, that bitch! Nah.
    "I'll insult everyone of a particular race, because insulting an individual would get me in trouble"
    @Lurker, you're an idiot and a racist

Type
    INTP
    Is an attempt at cultural preservation racism? It's not considered as racist at all, except in white cultures.
    I don't think wanting to preserve your culture is racism.
    I do believe in controlled immigration, and no country should be forced to exceed it's needs or wants.

I think "healthy" levels of migration should be encouraged, we do today live in the 21st century after all, and I believe we should all be free to travel world, based on mutual friendship, cooperation and hospitality.. aren't these ideals we should be striving for?

But no, England currently has more immigrants that our infrastructure can cope with, this is a consequence of bad domestic and European policies, and of course must be rectified.

But blaming the poor immigrants, whilst the political perpetrators get away Scott free is just redundant.

Those same politicians will just go on to create more fucks up if you don't hold them accountable.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    Then name names and let those people speak for themselves, rather than sticking a controversial and unpopular ideology on the generic "white person".
    What would that accomplish?

I posted because you were under the mistaken notion that white supremacy meant literally stating "white people are superior to other races," when it's much more complex than that.

As for the notion that maybe people should call these things out when they happen rather than creating a thread around it, maybe that's a good idea. Usually I don't say anything in the moment because my reply is......very not productive. LOL

Type
    INTP
    We're only about 50 years away from improving people's brains. We'll all be the same eventually. And you know what? I don't care what anyone says, if all women looked the same and were my idea of a 10, that would be an improvement to any male with a healthy sex drive.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    We're only about 50 years away from improving people's brains. We'll all be the same eventually. And you know what? I don't care what anyone says, if all women looked the same and were my idea of a 10, that would be an improvement to any male with a healthy sex drive.
    HJWs in remorse about living forever.