Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite Food(s)

Type
    INTP
    Mashed potatoes are my favorite food. I made some for dinner tonight. I also love greens. And corn on the cob.
    Blueberries are dirt cheap in this part of the world. You can often get them for $.99 for a six ounce pack, though organic ones will set you back $3-4. Mangoes run about a buck apiece.

Edit: I also love baguette, though I rarely eat it anymore.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Everything my grandma used to make, which I won't ever taste again, like potato gnocchi, spinach and ricotta cannelloni, octopus empanada (which I'm allergic to now). Then I like barbeque, Irish stew, Argentine pizza, milanesa with lemon, rogan josh... Actually I like food so much I dunno if I have a favorite.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    i don't know anymore... nothing really comes to mind. i like a whole lot of food. i don't find myself craving specific dishes regularly, i just crave a variety of good food.

my fav ingredient to cook with is probably just white button mushrooms.
    the clouds in the sky caress my mind so tenderly

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I like to have fresh cornflakes with ice gold whole milk and then add a big pour of single cream, coating the flakes all yellow white in its creamy-fatty goodness. Meow.

I like to take a small spoon and eat a smoked salmon fillet in brine water and then lick the spoon clean and continue on to an exotic flavor greek yogurt, like kiwi fruit and green tea. Meow

I like to be a chavvy pleb and eat a packet of 'pub pork scratchings' - the skin with the fat still on it! and then have a nice meaty soup, like a breast of fried chicken, diced into a can of Thai Chicken soup and a pint of blackurrant cordial. Mraow.

I like to get fried plantains, black beans and rice with extra sauce, rotissierie herb chicken, and yellow sauce (?) slathered all over them and to drink, I like to take a can of sprite and mix in a third simply orange and mango squeezed juice. Mrrraaaaagh!

edit: I like to take garlic and butter and slather it all over a pork loin, or a joint (with scored crackling on top) ground garlic, powdered garlic and garlic garlic, just get in mah belleh! - and with that I like a big mug of tea, mixed by blending a tetley tea bag and a Lady Grey tea bag. <screech of a cat's barbed penis being removed in the night!>

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    I like to have fresh cornflakes with ice gold whole milk and then add a big pour of single cream, coating the flakes all yellow white in its creamy-fatty goodness. Meow.
    My mind is blown. I have to try that.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    INFP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Bagels. Cinnamon Raisin mostly.

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Cranberry orange muffin and a cup of caffe verona, or can of Doubleshot energy mocha.

Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyJungle View Post
    Bagels. Cinnamon Raisin mostly.
    I ate bagels so much that I cannot eat them anymore. I loved the cinnamon raisin ones with strawberry cream cheese.

My cat's name is Mr. Bagels.