Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why is my new intp love interest so affectionate and emotionally vulnerable?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightchi View Post
    Probably-maybe.
    We live almost two hours away—

I actually like the distance right now.
    Easier to compartmentalize everything from real life.

We saw each other last Sunday, Tuesday night, and we’ll see each other tonight. First sleep over tonight. ::eyebrow wriggle::
    What's wrong with Saturday or Friday night?
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mhc View Post
    ok please tell me what this means
    Okay well, it was Sept 2017 and me & Rev met up for my birthday & date down in Bristol. (It wasn't our first date, but it was one of our earliest & most intimate dates)

The entire night his eyes were completely fixated on me, to the point it unnerved me and also to the point he turned into a stumbling, bumbling idiot.. unable to walk straight or string much of coherent sentence together. (I even took refuge in the bathroom at one point, considering "phoning a friend" )

It wasn't until after the fact I realised this was infatuation, at first I thought I'd made a grave mistake and was sharing a hotel room with some pychotic serial killer.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    iNtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Okay well, it was Sept 2017 and me & Rev met up for my birthday & date down in Bristol. (It wasn't our first date, but it was one of our earliest & most intimate dates)

The entire night his eyes were completely fixated on me, to the point it unnerved me and also to the point he turned into a stumbling, bumbling idiot.. unable to walk straight or string much of coherent sentence together. (I even took refuge in the bathroom at one point, considering "phoning a friend" )

It wasn't until after the fact I realised this was infatuation, at first I thought I'd made a grave mistake and was sharing a hotel room with some pychotic serial killer.
    Ah ok I can relate- from an infatuators POV and Iíve been with ppl who have and havenít been comfortable with it. And FYI I prefer to be with women who do like it as I like my emotions intense 😉
    Just look at the blue sky

Type
    Infp
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    What's wrong with Saturday or Friday night?
    Non traditional work schedules. And my daughter is with me every night except Sunday, when she goes with her dad.

Type
    Infp
    So last night went super well.
    I had one of those moments when I actively knew I was happy, and tried to take a mental snapshot of the moment to have for later appreciation.

I feel much calmer. Like I donít need to obsess about this. Itís good right now. So thatís all that is relevant.