View Poll Results: So?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave Fatass behind. Your cat will get over it.

1 5.56%
  • Next time you see your bf, ask him how he honestly feels about the idea of 2 cats

6 33.33%
  • Don't tell your bf anything, just show up with Fatass and your cat

7 38.89%
  • Make a thread about this on the internet so he will read it - that's communication!

4 22.22%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My cat's fatass girlfriend

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    What if fatass is trying to eat Lev?
    YOU GUYS ARE RUINING THE MAGIC OF FATASS

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    i love Fatass

if there was a teleportation machine she could be transferred over here to see if she’d like to be Paprika’s friend
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Forums hit rock bottom once cats are a 7 pages long thread

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    What if fatass is trying to eat Lev?
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    What if fatass is trying to eat Lev? And what if he resents her eating his food while he was struggling to have an appetite?

I had an anorexic dog once who had trouble putting on weight because he liked to eat one kibble at a time by tossing it around the room and racing after it to catch it on the bounce. He'd throw it again if he messed up. He'd get maybe a fourth of his meal down before another dog would finish their meal, at which point even his best buddy in our pack would move over and eat the rest of his food. If he got too hungry he didn't play that day and just hunkered down and plowed through like a normal critter, but he clearly didn't like it.

Neither did the other dogs. They always looked miffed that no one had gotten seconds.

Could you leave fatass behind on a contingency basis? Maybe Lev would be delighted at the easy break up.
    I sit with Conan at feeding times because he eats very slowly, savoring each bite, and the other two would devour his food if I didn't. I spread the food around the dish and smear it down so they have to work to lick it off of the bowl for the other two so they can't inhale it all at once. This slows them down considerably, but as soon as they finish, if I'm not sitting next to Conan, they move right in. At first I had to block them from approach with my hands until they gave up, but now all it takes is for me to be sitting there.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    Forums hit rock bottom once cats are a 7 pages long thread
    Change your posts per page. We're only on page 2 in my browsers. Problem solved.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)