Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At Peace

Type
    INFP
    watched another movie that casually involved a woman going through the whole assault/rape/mutilation/dismemberment deal and it occurs to me that being at peace can also be rebellious in some contexts. Rebellious in a good (though quiet and minor) way. Like not being afraid of going on long exploratory walks in new places despite all the sadistic media portrayals of what happens to women who do that kind of thing.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Blorg View Post
    watched another movie that casually involved a woman going through the whole assault/rape/mutilation/dismemberment deal and it occurs to me that being at peace can also be rebellious in some contexts. Rebellious in a good (though quiet and minor) way. Like not being afraid of going on long exploratory walks in new places despite all the sadistic media portrayals of what happens to women who do that kind of thing.
    YouTube was showing me documentaries about inmigration and rape rates in Sweden... Seems it's on the air.
    I have been always in favour of exploration. Lived in a pretty dangerous area once and somehow you adapt to their people behavior, I used to give cigarettes and even help kids buy alcohol so they accept me as one of them. I don't think for women its much different...