Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best yogurt

Type
    ISFP

Best yogurt

Dannon light and fit Greek strawberry banana

Type
    INTJ
    Publix select green tea and passion fruit, also their Mango and pomegranate, in-fact, most of their select greek yogurts are superior to other brands.

Type
    INTP
    My fave is any bare-bones plain yogurt...just milk + cultures, and I add some pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, hemp seeds, and some dried cranberries, and on top I'll drizzle either some fireweed honey, or some really good maple syrup.
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    INtP
    I like that australian type of yogurt, like a noosa, but it has so much sugar it's like eating a candy bar so I try not to get them often.

Type
    INTJ
    why are people still talking? - I've already said what the best yogurts are!

Greek Gods full fat yogurt and a big cup of instant coffee so I can fart like a beast (I found out I'm lactose intolerant and stopped eating dairy)

Gogurt

Type
    ISFP
    I'm gonna try the mango/pom one cuz green tea gives me a headache. I have had noosa once and all I can remember is it was super super thick and tasted pungent. I am not a fan of putting crunch in yogurt but maybe the pumpkin seeds are good in it. Robcore seems to have a very caucasian pallate. Not sure how much that can be trusted. Maybe it'll be good. Pumpkin generally tastes like cheeseburger farts to me, and I haven't had seeds since I was a kid but I'm willing to try it again.

Anyway, there.was a period of time where I was eating regular Activia but really the containers are tiny and the texture is a little too thin even for being regular yogurt. Yoplait is good. Those kids Gogurt things can fuck off though

Type
    INFP
    gogurt (strawberry)

As a child I once (temporarily) warded off a horde of enemies with the (unfulfilled) promise of buying them all strawberry gogurt

Type
    eNTP
    The key to Gogurt is to freeze it.

I like full fat plain yogurt in a giant tub so I can use it as a base for smoothies, dressings, and sandwich spreads.
    People think they understand their own mortality, even when that understanding has just changed.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTJ
    I'm in here, giving it the Lactobacillus acidophilus, fruit and cane sugar and you're all just just blinking back at me like a safari park llama, squawking about corn syrup and dye.