Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85

Thread: Foreword for Sexiest Women thread

  1. #1
    Senior Member BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,725

    Foreword for Sexiest Women thread

    The photos and critiques found in the thread Sexiest Women could be upsetting to some female members. We should write a foreword, if that's the right term, to help female members utilize the thread as best they can and see it for more than an impossible standard. For example, we should offer exercise and diet tips, and guidance on what women should do when they worked as hard as they can to make themselves beautiful but still fall short of the Sexiest Women. Like suggest hobbies or whatever. Maybe a paragraph or two from a few male members, and we could post it in the Private Lounge. It should probably be a sticky.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

    "You look late twenties" - LordLatch

  2. #2
    Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,794


    That's got to be your weakest trolling attempt yet.

  3. #3
    chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    shrubland
    Posts
    7,445
    what about making that thread public so women who think about signing up here know exactly what they're getting into?
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

  4. #4
    Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    what about making that thread public so women who think about signing up here know exactly what they're getting into?
    What exactly are they getting into?

  5. #5
    chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    shrubland
    Posts
    7,445
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    What exactly are they getting into?
    ONLY WOMEN WILL UNDERSTAND
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

  6. #6
    Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    ONLY WOMEN WILL UNDERSTAND
    OK FAIR ENOUGH

  7. #7
    Hasta Siempre Madrigal's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Maņana
    Posts
    8,319
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    For example, we should offer exercise and diet tips, and guidance on what women should do when they worked as hard as they can to make themselves beautiful but still fall short of the Sexiest Women. Like suggest hobbies or whatever.
    It would be a good thread but only if you call it "To all the women who want to fuck BarIII".
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

  8. #8
    Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,315
    I'll be honest tho.
    I have tried to "blatantly" flirt with 2 girls here. Just because I like how they talk and look. And I like playing around and I'm totally why not about life. I failed. Didn't make it. And I won't waste a second more on it anymore.

    The other day there was an ISFJ coming to see me asking me how I did it to not get hurt. I said. Get really hurt first little grasshopper. He open up his eyes and smile to me.
    For "there are no limits for those born with the gift of touching hearts. With passion and no compassion"
    Last edited by PureViolence; 07-01-2018 at 11:59 PM.

  9. #9
    Now we know... Asteroids Champion ACow's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    what about making that thread public so women who think about signing up here know exactly what they're getting into?
    I've got no idea about women's views of the Sexiest Men thread, but from a man's point of view who's about as close to 0-1 on the kinsey scale as you're likely to find (allowing my physical/visual ape-beast full control here), the Sexiest women thread is mixed between about 30% meh, 50% actively objectionable, and actually 10-20% notably physically attractive.

    I'm also going to assume most men don't actively participate in it the same way some(most?) men don't actively talk about the women they find attractive.

    I wonder if there isn't some sociological reason for the connection between non-representative nature of both the women in the thread and in media, and the posters participating therein...

    And I'm not necessarily being derogatory. I mean some of it is clearly cultural programming and clashes between cultures, but even within those there's clearly a substantial variance or divergence in what different people people find attractive/objectionable.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Type
    XXXX
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Shimmer
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by ACow View Post
    I've got no idea about women's views of the Sexiest Men thread, but from a man's point of view who's about as close to 0-1 on the kinsey scale as you're likely to find (allowing my physical/visual ape-beast full control here), the Sexiest women thread is mixed between about 30% meh, 50% actively objectionable, and actually 10-20% notably physically attractive.

    I'm also going to assume most men don't actively participate in it the same way some(most?) men don't actively talk about the women they find attractive.

    I wonder if there isn't some sociological reason for the connection between non-representative nature of both the women in the thread and in media, and the posters participating therein...

    And I'm not necessarily being derogatory. I mean some of it is clearly cultural programming and clashes between cultures, but even within those there's clearly a substantial variance or divergence in what different people people find attractive/objectionable.

    Different people have different preferences? Of course, you could just be talking around the main point you're actually making, as people here are sometimes wont to do... if this is the case, it's lost on me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •