Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    Don't confuse boredom with naiveté.
    and apathy with "knowing better"...
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcore View Post
    Is it possible for INTPs to have a sexiest men/women thread and not conflate sexiness with cuteness, attractiveness, interestingness, intriguingness, etc.? I mean, this is all intuition talking here, but I kind of expect that INTPs(and perhaps other types) might consider some things to be sexy which are not at all intended to inspire sexuality. Yea? Nay?
    I'm half with you. I'd say cuteness and attractiveness would be components or subsets of sexiness but interestingness, intriguingness, would maybe be better for a thread on "beauty," maybe? Though I'm sure even that'd get mucked up around here. I'd say someone like Aiko Tanaka is cute and sexy.

(notice, i did not include funny in that definition)

But, usually, the ads for gentlemen's clubs would feature a lady who I'd describe not so much as cute but sultry. Perhaps playing w/semantics but I'd think first for a thread on posting sexy images the visual aesthetics would be key. Maybe Gillian Anderson and Aubry Plaza get more love here than they would on an SJ dominant site but I think people here could see it w/out having to explain context of why they'd be included.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Yet.
    If I'd chosen to say that I'm not castrated instead, this response would have been far more ominous.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan26 View Post
    I'd say someone like Aiko Tanaka is cute and sexy.

But, usually, the ads for gentlemen's clubs would feature a lady who I'd describe not so much as cute but sultry. Perhaps playing w/semantics but I'd think first for a thread on posting sexy images the visual aesthetics would be key. Maybe Gillian Anderson and Aubry Plaza get more love here than they would on an SJ dominant site but I think people here could see it w/out having to explain context of why they'd be included.

Just found out about "Tokyo Drift"