Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The End of Roe v. Wade?

Type
    iNtP
    washington... this sometimes changes withought planning...
    "women incapable of understanding that marrying a white man, or even giving birth to one, will not make you a white man yourself"

she lost my attention here... seemed like the most relevant points were likely made by that point anyhow...
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

Type
    INTx
    Killing a human fetus is punching down. Those little hairless people are the weakest identity group.
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

Type
    INTx
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Where do I apply for my fetus hunting license?

I bet I could put them on the menu and people would bite. Just gotta call it something fancy sounding.
    What do you think about mounting fetus heads on your restaurant's walls or displaying them in jars? That would be a striking tribute to the sacred right to abort. It would be a fuck you to the patriarchy and the conservatives with their selective compassion.
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Caveat View Post
    What do you think about mounting fetus heads on your restaurant's walls or displaying them in jars? That would be a striking tribute to the sacred right to abort. It would be a fuck you to the patriarchy and the conservatives with their selective compassion.
    Great idea. I need something to bring in those scary hot goth chicks.