Thread: MS Paint Challenge 1: There is no prize greater than glory

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

MS Paint Challenge 1: There is no prize greater than glory

Something I sometimes do to entertain myself, is try to imagine what a movie would have looked like if it had had a different actor. But not just any different actor, an actor that shares a first or last name.

I want you to draw (as well realized as you can manage or as phoned in as you feel like) a pivotal scene where such a swap has really sold you on the idea. It will probably be the first thing to come to mind. I'm also definitely down for multi-panel cartoons.

I suggest using MS Paint because of it's infamy for helping make crude drawings, pun intended so hard it's almost nonexistent. But anything you wanna use, if you've got an itch only Painter can help you scratch (heavens-to-Betsy) I don't care. I just want to see what you think Woody Allen would have done in White Men Can't Jump.

Didn't see that coming, did you?

John Candy instead of John Travolta in Face/Off. Pulp Fiction would be too easy and to close to the bone for Elvis fans. But John Travolta instead of John Candy in... uhm... I guess Hot to Trot?

Fuck yeah. Travolta opposite Bobcat Goldthwait? It would be i-i-i-in the Guiness Book of World Records for most stutters on screen per minute in a major motion picture--a title currently now held by Face/Off.
    I can't back that up, but Travolta opposite Nicolas Cage is bound to be a contender.

Robert Duvall instead of Rob Schneider in Deuce Bigalow.

Sean Penn instead of Sean Bean in... anything.

Ed Norton instead of Mr. Ed in Mr. Ed. Check the credits

Mr Ed..........Himself

It's legit. Just Ed Norton as some shady dude no one believes can talk, for whom being allowed to sleep in a horse barn probably counts as greatly tolerated.

Tom Hanks instead of Tom Cruise in Top Gun--somehow the movie is less gay... or more.

Tom Cruise instead of Tom Hanks in Philadelphia doesn't have that uncertainty.

While you're imagining that, try Patrick Stewart in Twilight. Still a better love story than itself.

If Drew Cary had had Drew Barrymore's part in Firestarter, Cartman would wear glasses.

Hugh Jackman as House: He's the best at what he does, and what he does isn't very nice.

You could credibly swap Bruce Willis for Bruce Campbell and vice versae, movie for movie.

Morgan Freeman instead of Martin Freeman as young Bilbo Baggins would have made the Hobbit movies a million times better. And they could have played up a voiceover as read excerpts from his memoirs to move the story along.

Just some ideas to get you started. Show me what you got.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    ENTP

Even Guinan Has Bad Days

We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    req4adream.jpg

Jennifer Lopez instead of Jennifer Connelly in Requiem for a Dream

tonyromas.jpg

Not really an actor, but Tony Roma instead of Tony Jaa in Ong Bak 2
    Last edited by rokki balbotox; 07-07-2018 at 01:00 PM.