• No

10 52.63%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone miss PureViolence?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    So basically, the best bullshitter is rewarded.

Fair enough with the positive spin, I don't dispute that in terms of general population/culture. But the description I gave is how I've perceived their courtship behaviours.

I think the psychological concept of ego is applicable to all human beings though.
    Oh yeah! I don't really mean they don't act on ego, I just think that foreigners detect it as a "thing" more than the locals.
    Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent. - Mao

MyownSummer
    It's funny that after I leave everyone tries to fix their broken heart by creating drama, unnnesesary drama. Bar3 posts are necessary. He might not be the deepest but he keeps the forum active, same as for rocky balbotox.
    It's impossible that people become a constant source of inspiration for you. Absurd. Movements are sparks in the air.
    BTW bar3 I don't hate you. It was like a men joke or so I thought.
    Damn INFJ forum is a clusterfuck. It scareas me that I get so much attention. They banned me and un banned me and now I'm asking for a ban and they don't want me to be banned anymore.
    Already passed 3 course in university. Last week has been hell. But I made it. Now I just need to finish a project and do another exam in September and that should be it.
    I'm closer guyz.

Mxx racism is the highlight of this thread. If you think I'm average man. You can leave now. The secret I wanted to share tho is that when blonde girls say you look like a crazy ape they will certainly call you non stop desperate for hard sex at 3am. Has happened so many times already that I take it as one of the best compliments haha.

Type
    INTP
    lol, just earned my blonde racist badge.

Type
    INTP
    That's it. New Registrations are shut down until further notice.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by MyownSummer View Post
    It's funny that after I leave everyone tries to fix their broken heart by creating drama, unnnesesary drama. Bar3 posts are necessary. He might not be the deepest but he keeps the forum active, same as for rocky balbotox.
    It's impossible that people become a constant source of inspiration for you. Absurd. Movements are sparks in the air.
    BTW bar3 I don't hate you. It was like a men joke or so I thought.
    Damn INFJ forum is a clusterfuck. It scareas me that I get so much attention. They banned me and un banned me and now I'm asking for a ban and they don't want me to be banned anymore.
    Already passed 3 course in university. Last week has been hell. But I made it. Now I just need to finish a project and do another exam in September and that should be it.
    I'm closer guyz.

Mxx racism is the highlight of this thread. If you think I'm average man. You can leave now. The secret I wanted to share tho is that when blonde girls say you look like a crazy ape they will certainly call you non stop desperate for hard sex at 3am. Has happened so many times already that I take it as one of the best compliments haha.
    You forgot to say "believe me". How are we supposed to believe anything you say now?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    lol, just earned my blonde racist badge.
    We're a wig and a robe away from a great role play!

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    We're a wig and a robe away from a great role play!
    I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

Type
    INTP
    Bloody Nora!
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I put on my wizard robe and hat.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.
    Nostrils flare and I raise my head to sniff the air for signs of estrus