Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone miss PureViolence?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by LosChicosdeMadriz View Post
    @stigmata, that was cruel, and yet beautiful, didn't expected of you
    @mxx, i don't hold any hate towards you
    @acow, yeah, sadly you live in australia not austria
    @sinny, i hope that you become the coolest mother of the world, love you, send hugs to revenant
    @ptah, i like that you can do tarot actually, i don't hold anger for you, just fi bro. fi.
    @grapejelly, i don't know you but you sound me from intpf, we're together in the struggle, kisses and hugs
    @blorg, you were always a good poem to read
    @kari, see you in instagram and reddit
    @bariii shut the fuck up
    @limes, you take cool pics, keep taking, don't over do maptopping
    @lordlatch, you are cool man, keep fighting
    @madrigal, you didn't commented but i know love is mutual, we'll find in bachata a cure for our hearts

i want to be clear in something, i love you equally everyone here, my love is unmatchable, i know who's been a judas and i know who's been loyal, either way, the road we'll walk is crooked and severe with our feets
    don't stare for too long at the sun. don't stare for too long to me
    i've been banned from infj forum because they are Js.
    i'm now in INTJ forum, because that's the only thing left for me. been there for 3 years actually but never used it that much.
    TAKE CARE DAMN. TAKE FUCKING CARE. LOVE YOU ALL.
    PRAISE THE FUCKING SUN.

aleluyaaa, aleluaaaa
    Lol. That's the Man Beyond I'm so fond of.
    Thanks for the wishes..

I might pop over to the Feeler forum and we can troll em together. See you around TMB.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I didn't get a notification of the response somehow, huh.
    Well, INTJ forum? jesus, what a masochist. That's the fucking borg cube right there. Talk about mistyped ISTJs DON'T BREAK THE RULES!
    I think they have functional precrime configured to pre-emptively ban anyone who is just thinking about going off-topic on a subject.
    They're a bunch of cunts.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    IThey're a bunch of cunts.
    Takes one to know one
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    I think I'll miss him like I would miss watching a monkey with a semi-erect, dribbling penis try to mount women in the street - hard to look away, cringe-worthy, and dreading getting some of it on you.
    This is probably the most accurate description of the average hispanic male.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    This is probably the most accurate description of the average hispanic male.
    No it's not.

And I'm reporting from one of the chase capitals of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    No it's not.

And here is the typical hispanic woman that falls for their shit.

Type
    INTP
    No it's not.

I'm generalising, but I get the impression the Argentinian male typically chases after women to feed his ego, which is insatiable, so there's just not enough women on this planet to chase after. Should they trick a female into feeding his ego, he'll digest their attention and fart it out as bragging to his friends/acquaintances/anyone who will listen to his exploits. Should a female be unlucky enough to have one fall in love with her, she'll find herself being shoved into the role of mother, while he continues his neverending quest to satiate the demands of his ego.

I'm a fan of tango, poetry, literature, film of Argentina, but I'm definitely not a fan of their men.

Type
    INTP
    BTW, is a native of Argentina correctly called Argentinian or Argentine? Thanks.
    Your gardening sucks and your avocados ain't fruitin'. -- Sappho the Maestro

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    I'm generalising, but I get the impression the Argentinian male typically chases after women to feed his ego, which is insatiable, so there's just not enough women on this planet to chase after. Should they trick a female into feeding his ego, he'll digest their attention and fart it out as bragging to his friends/acquaintances/anyone who will listen to his exploits. Should a female be unlucky enough to have one fall in love with her, she'll find herself being shoved into the role of mother, while he continues his neverending quest to satiate the demands of his ego.

I'm a fan of tango, poetry, literature, film of Argentina, but I'm definitely not a fan of their men.
    Ego is a bit of a foreign concept, ha. Argentineans like to talk. The worst thing you can be is a bad conversationalist. They try to make whatever they say interesting and dialogue tends to have ludic undertones. It's a sport, an art or a game. Likewise, flirting is mostly a fun mental dance. Lots of people think Argentineans are just show-offs/arrogant, etc., but I think it's all just entertainment. (?)

IOW they're kinda full of shit. Or, they're just more interesting than the next guy and the rest should put on a show or cede the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Woolf View Post
    BTW, is a native of Argentina correctly called Argentinian or Argentine? Thanks.
    Any. I think there's a British (Argentine) / American (Argentinian/Argentinean) difference but even they can't agree.
    Last edited by Madrigal; 07-12-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INTP
    Ego is a bit of a foreign concept, ha. Argentineans like to talk. The worst thing you can be is a bad conversationalist. They try to make whatever they say interesting and dialogue tends to have ludic undertones. It's a sport, an art or a game. Likewise, flirting is mostly a fun mental dance. Lots of people think Argentineans are just show-offs/arrogant, etc., but I think it's all just entertainment. (?)

IOW they're kinda full of shit. Or, they're just more interesting than the next guy and the rest should put on a show or cede the floor.
    So basically, the best bullshitter is rewarded.

Fair enough with the positive spin, I don't dispute that in terms of general population/culture. But the description I gave is how I've perceived their courtship behaviours.

I think the psychological concept of ego is applicable to all human beings though.