Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top ten bad cereal shapes

Type
    INTP

Top ten bad cereal shapes

Letterman would call this Top 10 rejected cereal shapes but he'd just be playing because he wouldn't really know what was rejected and neither do we so lets just work on "bad" cereal shapes.

10. Triangle
    9. horse head, because it's not even cute and I bet it would look like a penis

That's all I have so far.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    8. One of those -gon shapes, with more sides than a square, because then it's like geometry and kids won't eat it.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Icosahedrons. We could make 'em out of anything and still use the slogan "100% Natural!" as long as we got that tie-in with D&D.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INtP

Type
    INTP
    6. any Monopoly piece shape because it would make kids play with their food

Type
    INTP
    5. Any traditional Chinese letter because you wouldn't be able to read it. And I'm only allowing simplified Chinese because I'm liberal but that sucks too.

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    Not so much the shape of Cap'n Crunch, but the size. The pieces are too big to be rectangles. All the different corners hit the roof of my mouth all willy nilly and it hurts

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    Not so much the shape of Cap'n Crunch, but the size. The pieces are too big to be rectangles. All the different corners hit the roof of my mouth all willy nilly and it hurts
    For optimal eating enjoyment, you've gotta let Captain Crunch rest in the milk until it achieves that perfect amount of sogginess, without becoming too soggy.

Type
    INXP
    Spoiler: Nuff Said
    But your individuality and your present need will be swept away by change,
    and what you now ardently desire will one day become the object of abhorrence.
    ~ Schiller - 'Psychological Types'

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    ^On a related note: bear traps.

Electrical outlets, carving knives, and chainsaws would all be horrible because kids are impressionable.

No one is going to want to eat a bowl of humping hippos.

I have mixed feelings about making them in the shapes of vegetables. Imagine a box of Lucky Charms but with pink radish, yellow corn, orange pumpkin, and green cabbage marshmallows, and kibble in the shape of garlic and, for irony, barley. It seems like a good thing to associate healthy veggies with breakfast--but you aren't having them for breakfast and you're really going to set people up for disappointment later on if they decide to branch out from processed foods to produce.

Pots and pans. Those would just feel really weird in your mouth.

I would personally feel very uncomfortable with a bowl of teeth facing me in the morning. Gaah, I can feel the teeth grinding just thinking about it.

We got it Bar. Nailed it.

Nails would be another bad shape.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)