View Poll Results: Your Cannabis Posture

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never used any cannabis product and never will no matter what because stubborn

2 8.70%
  • Never used any cannabis product, but I hear some of them can be used in healthy ways and I'm curious

1 4.35%
  • I would consider using cannabis products, or already do

15 65.22%
  • I literally AM Bob Marley

5 21.74%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cannabis: Do You Juana?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcore View Post
    I knew a bunch of people in high school who did a lot better academically when they were high, too. That group had a pretty significant overlap with people who did better on tests while high...perhaps due to anxiety relief?
    I'll never forget going into my double science exam high as fuck, and despite the fact that I didn't have a fucking clue what equations I was reading.. I somehow banged out the correct answers and came out with a higher score than I should have... Some sort of divine intervention, or unconscious awakening.

Shamone.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    I'll never forget going into my double science exam high as fuck, and despite the fact that I didn't have a fucking clue what equations I was reading.. I somehow banged out the correct answers and came out with a higher score than I should have... Some sort of divine intervention, or unconscious awakening.

Shamone.
    I once aced a bio-psych exam by using applied kinesiology on the multiple choice portion. I think that anything which brings our minds somewhat closer to a meditative state is probably going to be useful when we're trying to recall knowledge. I mean, the understanding is already there, but sometimes it is not very accessible to our conscious mind...so opening the channels to the unconscious is the ticket.
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    INTP
    I've consumed some in the past but never went out of my way to do so, never had to shell out for it. I expect that to remain the same following a change in legal status this August. I'm not sure how 'regular' of a person that makes me, but I guess a casual drinker could be a casual cannabis smoker and that's still a billion dollar market.
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

Type
    INTP
    I have not had good results from taking exams high. I just keep getting distracted and take way too long. It's too easy to get lost in thought and forget what I was doing.