Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Nootropics

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    update:

Ahem, so I compulsively wrote up the previous post (now erased) with half-cocked ideas about DYing brain and body supplementation using whole sale ingredients at lower price points than name brand versions. However, I didn't realize Dr. Amen's supplements actually have highly concentrated and highly bioavailable ingredients. I now know this from watching his videos, by better researching his supplements, and most importantly, by taking them. My first hand experience has resulted in improvements cognitively, emotionally, and physically. My symptoms of inattention and mental overactivity, including dysphoria have mostly disappeared (and I feel will completely disappear as the supplement levels build up in my body), and my body has so much clean energy now. I make almost no errors at work or while driving or when doing much of anything because I can think about what I want to do before I do it. My writing hasn't changed much but still.

My Mom is helping me buy the products from Dr. Amen's website BrainMDHeahlth.com, but eventually I will save up and buy my own because I have my car payment and stuff. In conclusion, if you're a loser like me and want to stop living with Mom, and do well in college and make and sustain healthy relationships, than try herbal solutions. They can work if you're able to consult someone with a scientific understanding of how herbs work to balance and optimize brain and body function. That's all for now as I am not interested in promoting his products for personal gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTP
    I ran out of armodafinil and went through the ritual of going through all the vendors & discount codes to find the cheapest one. If anyone's interested, this is the cheapest I found at 60c/pill: monkeymoda.com / 300 pills / discount code "REDDIT" for 20% off / pay with bitcoin for another 20% off.

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    nice little article by mr. jackson: http://eddiejackson.net/go/nootropics/
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INFJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I should get on this bus. It hasn't crashed yet.
    stupid pancakes.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdix View Post
    What are your thoughts on Nootropics?

I've recently discovered PRL-8-53, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRL-8-53. It is nontoxic, has a high LD-50 in rats, and increases memory recall from 150%-250%. Reddit reviews say [...]
    As a way to also bring this discussion up, did you prolong your PRL-8-53 intake? Did you experience positive benefits in the end? Side effects?

It seems good to ask, especially after about four years have passed. Sorry if I didn't notice previous questions alike this one.

Type
    INFP
    I'm skeptical about all this because people always use this weird language to talk about it. seems like it involves pretending you're a video game character or a robot or a car and that's why people get obsessed with it. Bad

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Acsor View Post
    As a way to also bring this discussion up, did you prolong your PRL-8-53 intake? Did you experience positive benefits in the end? Side effects?

It seems good to ask, especially after about four years have passed. Sorry if I didn't notice previous questions alike this one.
    PRL-8-53 stacks well with SEMAX and coluracetam.

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    Just ordered modafinil (modvigil) through afinil express. I paid with bitcoin to get the 20% discount. Man paying with cryptocurrencies is still not easy.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/