Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Earn your INTPx Spirit Name and Introduction

Type
    INtP
    Know now, the Lord of all that is Latch lies in wait.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    Hmm...

Not sure if anyone is allowed to do this or...
    Mustard and ketchup and INTPx. Thatís all I need say to give you your quest. Make it real, make it yours and your name weíll adorn.

Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    The "In a forest" effect has probably already run its course but sure, I'll play.
    Give us your best, whatever it is, as long as itís red and part of a pic. Use whatever you like, but make it your own. I know this sounds easy compared to the rest, but it must be your best to complete this quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Chosen for what? In what way clad? Knowing you there'll be no cause to be mad, but sacrifices are chosen so I'm sure you understand if my instincts are toward suspicion on the information to be had.
    Take something brown, not nasty, just brown. Should be plain should be average should make none of us wonder, that is until you give us your thunder. Write something about it that gives us a pause. Write something about it that makes us applause. Do this you must, despite your distrust, that is unless youíre not upper crust.

Quote Originally Posted by Polemarch View Post
    Ooo a thingie!
    Post a pic with your nick (No, your NICK!) atop of your food. You should go to your kitchen to make something bitchen, donít buy something shitty. thatís hardly witty! Use green for your Nick and youíll be in with the clique!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Me, me, me, me, meeeee, mehhhhhh!
    Take some mascara, the darker the better, apply it to something thatís scary. Make it a meme, but donít make it lame, to earn you a dandy new name.

Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    okey
    Create something unique with feathers of white, express itís importance with something you write. We should see it and read it and know that itís you; only then can your spirit make itís debut.

Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    I'd like to make a side betting pool of how many intps will actually finish their homework.
    Take something yellow that youíd get from a fellow and turn it into the sun. Add your own flare that proves you were fair and post it all when youíre done.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

@Fitz - your name has been chosen, but introductions must wait. The ceremony will be held at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    Know now, the Lord of all that is Latch lies in wait.
    The Lord of all that is Latch caught me unprepaired, I’m winging your quest if I’m being fair. I think that our logo could use some flair, digital wonder could be your fare! Black and white, like movies of old, but loaded with tech that makes grandmas moan. Do this, and you’re no longer alone?

Type
    INXP
    I am a very strange INTP indeed. Why? Because I tend to like a little bit of ketchup on my high-quality bratwurst. Not a lot mind you, just a bit... Though I do have to say that if I would prefer one thing to overpower the other, I would prefer a strong taste of mustard instead of ketchup any time.

We have a Chinese exchange student staying at our house currently. I remember something very distinct about the time we took the exchange student we had at our house a year ago to Famous Daves (a BBQ restaurant). I remember telling him to try the different kinds of BBQ sauce that they had there. What the important bit about this is, is that I recall when he first tasted it. He makes this very intense facial expression as in disbelief and said "Tomato? Why tomato?" and I said "Exactly!" Why is the tomato so highly coveted in the US? I like tomatos but I generally do NOT like things that are made with tomatos.

Also to note is that the Ketchup in the US is generally horrid with loads of corn syrup, and I just have to ask "Why?" I recall having Ketchup in Mexico when I was 12 years old. It was then that I knew I liked Mexican food.

Also, I will ONLY settle for high-quality mustard. Ketchup is Ketchup for the most part in the US (IDK exactly, I'm not exactly a connoisseur), but there is definitely a difference in mustard. I personally like horseradish mustard the best. It gives it a unique kick that I am fond of.

Why I like my brats with a little bit of ketchup is not something I am willing to divulge at this time.
    But your individuality and your present need will be swept away by change,
    and what you now ardently desire will one day become the object of abhorrence.
    ~ Schiller - 'Psychological Types'

Type
    INXP
    I thought it said "INTPs" and not "INTPx" but I think I'm good.
    But your individuality and your present need will be swept away by change,
    and what you now ardently desire will one day become the object of abhorrence.
    ~ Schiller - 'Psychological Types'

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Can I play too?
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    Tossing my hat in
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post

Take something yellow that youíd get from a fellow and turn it into the sun. Add your own flare that proves you were fair and post it all when youíre done.
    Spoiler: ok
    IMG_20180308_141530.jpg

I got half of this yellow-haired boy from a fellow. My orbit has several suns and he is one of them.

Type
    INTp
    Macbeth's wayward sisters gave him his name, and with that his destiny
    What's the difference? It's just soda, bro.