Too much Jesus, then?
    the sun represents the heart chakra

jesus is the heart chakra

this is why saturnians hate jesus so much

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Jelly View Post
    I firmly believe that Michael Jordan was an alien, at first glace he seems like he's "Puff Daddy" black, but after watching a few documentary's, he seems more Jamaican or South African kind of black, which makes him more enigmatic imo. Strange how Michael Jacksons the Michael Jordan of pop music, but I don't think he was an alien.
    If you turn your head a little and look at him with your peripheral vision, you can actually see that he's purple.

I'm not sure if it's prismatic twinkle, or chromatic aberration, but he's definitely using some kind of stealth cloaking of the purple.
    He's not black.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Reap View Post
    Well sadly I got a little out of what I wanted. I largely hoped for a debate on the nature of Christ,
    I find one's strength of belief in Jesus to be proportional to one's ignorance in the world we live, and by proxy the universe our world inhabits. Mythological beings are constructs crafted by humans attempting to grasp facts of nature they either don't yet understand, or choose to ignore in favor of a fantasy that makes their lives more cognitively palatable.

That said, before the canny take note of my avatar and think themselves cunning, I do not discount the value of belief or bias for iconography. If something puts wind in your sails to strive for something morally better for yourself and others around you, be it a flag, a sign, a slogan or Zeus, have at it. However, I look for balance in belief with reason and logic. Know the line between your personal belief and a cage of ignorance you could be foisting on the world.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    I find one's strength of belief in Jesus to be proportional to one's ignorance in the world we live, and by proxy the universe our world inhabits. Mythological beings are constructs crafted by humans attempting to grasp facts of nature they either don't yet understand, or choose to ignore in favor of a fantasy that makes their lives more cognitively palatable.

That said, before the canny take note of my avatar and think themselves cunning, I do not discount the value of belief or bias for iconography. If something puts wind in your sails to strive for something morally better for yourself and others around you, be it a flag, a sign, a slogan or Zeus, have at it. However, I look for balance in belief with reason and logic. Know the line between your personal belief and a cage of ignorance you could be foisting on the world.
    are you in the OTO?

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    are you in the OTO?
    No.

Type
    INFJ
    No.
    anything along those lines?

Type
    INFP
    anything along those lines?
    I am not Catholic by baptism which precludes me from the lion's share of sexy secret societies.

Type
    INFJ
    I am not Catholic by baptism which precludes me from the lion's share of sexy secret societies.
    i don't think you have to be a catholic to be in sexy secret societies!

Type
    INFP
    i don't think you have to be a catholic to be in sexy secret societies!
    Oh good, do you have any suggestions?