Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PreSchool Report Card

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I smell an alternative fact.
    Yeah, you're just so obviously friendly.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Are you drunk or on speed or something? Your aggression is off the charts.

You know, I started off saying that I was very sensitive, then you started in. Why are you such an asshole?
    Last edited by Lurker; 09-08-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    You know what? I was badly abused by my mom, on top of being sensitive by nature. I don't consider myself a victim at all. I can't be victimized by people I don't respect. I will tell you this: If I treated people the way you do, I would feel eaten up with guilt. I would apologize over and over. You could care less. You are basically a cold son of a bitch. You lack empathy. And of course you don't care. You're garbage.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    Hmm, may be a good chance to teach your kid how to deal with criticism actually. As long as you deal well with it yourself anyway. At that age, they won't know how to interpret the score cards so it'll be up to you.
    very, very important, the part i bolded... lol

how the kid takes criticism is pretty much directly modeled after how the parent does. parents who identify TOO much with any praise or criticism their kid gets are still like kids themselves, but the other extreme is being indifferent to kids’ lives... there’s this fine line i don’t personally know how to navigate (don’t have kids). my parents were extremely terrible at “teaching” me healthy ways to respond to feedback and had zero capacity to lead by example.
    Cut out all these exclamation points. An exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke.

Type
    INTP
    You know what? I was badly abused by my mom, on top of being sensitive by nature. I don't consider myself a victim at all. I can't be victimized by people I don't respect. I will tell you this: If I treated people the way you do, I would feel eaten up with guilt. I would apologize over and over. You could care less. You are basically a cold son of a bitch. You lack empathy. And of course you don't care. You're garbage.
    The trick to dealing with people who lack empathy is not to expose your emotions to them. If you do, it's just more ammunition for them to use .

Yeah, I think schools these days are serving some Liberal ideological agenda - I don't trust the state to educate my kid at all .

Which means there's plenty of education to be completed at home.

"Tell Miss Bull to shove that sad face up her arse Kiddo, and tell her to take it easy on the wine"
    Last edited by Sinny; 09-08-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ

You described having problems in school that clearly had nothing to do with anyone or anything at the school and went nuts when I suggested they were based on your home life and now here you are admitting it?