Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 322

Thread: US Supreme Court Vacancy

  1. #301
    Member zago's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    lol... Being weird is not a crime but look at the weird suspicious shit these people are doing.
    This guy is hopeless and I'm pretty sure everyone knows it.

  2. #302
    Senior Member jyng1's Avatar
    Type
    intp
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,906
    Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    This guy is hopeless and I'm pretty sure everyone knows it.

    Haha... you couldn't string a logically coherent paragraph together and that's the best you can come up with?

  3. #303
    malarkey oxyjen's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post

    Oxygen won't even acknowledge the use of Black & White propaganda peddled by the media for the Intelligence Services, and apparently she's okay with the fact drag queens are in Comet Ping Pong joking about pedophilia and having kids get up and dance on tables - I can't remember what you do for a living, but I sure hope you're not left in charge of the well being of any other kids.

    I literally have better things to do than spend my time trying convince morally fickle people of facts.

    ]
    My behavior hasn't jeopardized anyone from losing custody of their kids so comparably I'm feeling a-ok, thanks.

  4. #304
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,064
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    My behavior hasn't jeopardized anyone from losing custody of their kids so comparably I'm feeling a-ok, thanks.
    I was 111 miles away from Rev when he got blind drunk an into an altercation that resulted in a brief intervention in the care of his children.

    Unless you're endowing me with the powers of a goddess, I think it's safe to say that he is responsible for his own actions, and you are responsible for your continued lies - and cop outs.

    I have a clean criminal record, have worked on behalf of the Civil Service, I'm currently in Health & Social Care and will be becoming a Social Worker - I pose no threat to anybody, on the contrary, I seek to protect.

    You've come very close to endorsing the acceptance of pedophilia in stating that you don't care there are seedy people out there who think it's acceptable to joke about pedophilia... and I, personally, think it's highly likely they also think it's acceptable to conduct. I think you're exercising extremely poor judgement and I deem you an ideological, social liability.

    By extension, your seedy opinion means very little to me
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

    ~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)


  5. #305
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,064
    Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    This guy is hopeless and I'm pretty sure everyone knows it.
    Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

    ~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)


  6. #306
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,064
    Food for thought.. Apt for here.

    Over at the Rigorous Intuition forum, as some of you know, I continue to address (if not fend off) a seemingly endless dirge of denials, deflections, and dissemblings around #Pizzagate .

    Seeing all of this fervent activity at the board, the more or less ceaseless effort to shut down, derail, or redirect the discussion (I am currently being accused of “hate speech”), the loose and sweeping theories, and the consistent avoidance of most or all of the more cogent arguments being made, is actually a rare and golden opportunity. We are seeing glamor magic/perception management in action by its effects.

    I think the main effort at the RI board is to bombard the discussion with derision and denial relentlessly enough that it inspires, or obliges, mimesis.

    It’s basically bullying aimed to intimidate those who are merely questioning the narrative, either into ceasing to do so and siding with the deniers (with their rather sad excuses for debunking), or double and triple down and start defending positions that we don’t actually hold.

    If every attempt to say “Look at this” is met with a “Nothing to see here, grow the fuck up,” the temptation is to TELL people what they should be seeing, overstate it, hyperbolize it out of all proportion, and so confirm the bias of the bullies and earn our whupping.

    Tapitsbo wrote:

    Pizzagate undoubtedly contains a weaponized component, but so do a lot of these stories and ideas. We all have our own investments in the conflict over our reality. The importance and nature of “truth” to that investment varies depending on your perspective
    Discussion of the Clintons, Bushes, Kissinger, royal families, and associates need not be Manichean, in fact it had better not be if we are to rise above Icke/Jones style conspiratainment.
    My guess as to why so much energy and denial is going into this topic here and elsewhere is that it is simply too close to home.

    At least one poster at RI claims to have eaten at Comet Ping Pong, but even without such concrete examples of the familiarity of the hunting ground, this is no longer an attempt to scrutinize the predations of the elite but to see how the culture of totems and taboos, of control and permissiveness, created by these same elite has now so thoroughly owned us.

    Until they have sufficiently extricated themselves from it, at a deeper emotional, psychological, energetic level, people will fight to the death to defend that culture, and never fully realize what it is they are defending.

    The rubber of conspiracy theory just met the road of cultural reality, and right now, there’s a whole lot of yelling and barfing going on.

    In the poll I created at RI (“What Is #Pizzagate ?”), the second most selected option is “A Glimpse into Pedo-Culture in Washington, DC.” Someone at my Faceborg page said “the world” would be a better descriptor. So how particular is that?

    What I am wholly convinced of is that the circumstantial evidence associated with #Pizzagate shows a collective awareness of and complicity with organized abuse of children among those responsible for this “messaging.”

    The complicity and approval reaches the extent of making jokes (and so-called “art”) about it with what looks like a sense of godlike impunity and snickering insider knowledge that only the initiated-hip know how good this shit really is.

    The apparent fact this sick, slicker hipster-insider culture overlaps with the hip, slick art scene and the hip, slick entertainment scene, and hence the world of at least some post-ers at RI has to be considered relevant when examining the level of fear and denial around the subject: IMO.

    At a certain point (a day or two ago), it became clear that the bulk of the “dismissal” of “#Pizzagate ” at RI involves the defense of and the “nothing to see here” claim about a specific area of the culture, namely the LGBT area.

    Alefantis, Majestic Ape and these creepy pedo-advocates get a FREE PASS because they might be gay or transvestite or practice some of the paraphilias that have been culturally green-lit and are now being softly enforced, at least insofar as questioning them on psychological or moral grounds is ipso facto evidence of ignorant prejudice.

    Amazing how that’s worked out isn’t it?

    And yet, some of us know for a fact that the gay subculture overlaps in countless ways with sadomasochism, pedophilia, and every other squalid vice (unsanctioned paraphilia) we can imagine. It just does, and if we want to pretend it doesn’t because of our chosen value set, then we’ve just joined the ranks of useful idiots enabling the evils of the elite.

    Like I said, here be the nub of the disagreement. A glimpse into pedo-culture in Washington DC (and the world) means recognizing how that culture has hidden itself inside other cultures, in order to safely move through and into our lives. One of those Trojan horse cultures is gay culture. I doubt I’d be bold enough to say that so plainly here, if we didn’t have an insider to that culture who’s been brave enough to speak out about this reality before.

    Tetelestai. It is said. Let the heads roll where they may.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

    ~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)


  7. #307
    malarkey oxyjen's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    I was 111 miles away from Rev when he got blind drunk an into an altercation that resulted in a brief intervention in the care of his children.

    Unless you're endowing me with the powers of a goddess, I think it's safe to say that he is responsible for his own actions, and you are responsible for your continued lies - and cop outs.

    I have a clean criminal record, have worked on behalf of the Civil Service, I'm currently in Health & Social Care and will be becoming a Social Worker - I pose no threat to anybody, on the contrary, I seek to protect.

    You've come very close to endorsing the acceptance of pedophilia in stating that you don't care there are seedy people out there who think it's acceptable to joke about pedophilia... and I, personally, think it's highly likely they also think it's acceptable to conduct. I think you're exercising extremely poor judgement and I deem you an ideological, social liability.

    By extension, your seedy opinion means very little to me
    He seemed to portray it a little differently http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showth...evenant-s-Side

    Plus you know that wasn't the last time you beat his ass.

    In the US, if you ever get found out for domestic assault, you are legally disqualified from social work field in most states.

    ----

    I am regretting even posting that stupid Pizzagate tweet.

    Mods can we get a thread split @Sistamatic @Ptah ? Thanks

  8. #308
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,064
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    He seemed to portray it a little differently http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showth...evenant-s-Side

    Plus you know that wasn't the last time you beat his ass.

    In the US, if you ever get found out for domestic assault, you are legally disqualified from social work field in most states.

    ----

    I am regretting even posting that stupid Pizzagate tweet.

    Mods can we get a thread split @Sistamatic @Ptah ? Thanks
    He seemed to portray his marriage status a little differently too. - Both he and you have a penchant for distorting the facts - which you very well know.

    And you know you've lost an argument when you have to constantly rely on Straw Man and deflection.

    What's wrong, can't you adequately defend your stupid ass position?

    Not that I think it's appropriate that the subject matter seems to have shifted from Pizzagate to my love life - but you're conflating incidents and facts. (Something you seem to make a habit of)

    Yes, we got into one big domestic that resulted in one big mess. His children weren't present, and no further action was taken. He was visited by the services that day, because he had ongoing contact with them due to his druggy ex wife - who he left for being a druggy and a whore. My actions had nothing to do with his business.

    Where I come from, you can slap a guy round the face and throw a few plates at him (occasionally) and no, it won't be held against you in the long run because guess what?!

    Shit happens, and you get over it.

    U fucking fanny.
    Last edited by Sinny; 10-11-2018 at 07:23 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

    ~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)


  9. #309
    your cheapest wine Johnny's Avatar
    Type
    INTp
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kamino
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Speaking of NYT and WaPo. Carlos Slim and Jeff Bezos. That's all you need to know about what they are there to tell you. It is propaganda.
    Asserting that Chomsky and Bezos are offering only propaganda is tantamount to asserting that Usain Bolt is just a man who runs.

    Thoughts and opinions are metaphysical appendages we all use to touch the world around us. Neither your nor my posts here are immune to your insult on newspaper owners and laureate professors.

    That's exactly why I like to cite references to support my own assertions, to mount a social enforcement to persuade the reader that mine are being skillfully wielded (or at least being practiced with the intent to become the Usain Bolt of propaganda)...i.e., worthy of consideration and perhaps even adoption.

    Sure, for some people Usain Bolt is just a man with no notability perhaps because he lost some races in his time, just as newspapers sometimes make errors and get stories wrong. But those people are simply flat-out idiots.
    What's the difference? It's just soda, bro.

  10. #310
    I like big buts Sir Caveat's Avatar
    Type
    INTx
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,672
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    Dukakis was robotic to a hypothetical question that framed his wife as an imaginary sexual assault victim.

    Kavanaugh didn't give a fuck about an actual sexual assault victim.
    He and his family seemed pretty generous towards Ford under the circumstances.



    We already agreed that Ford is credible and this story arrived to the senate judiciary committee on her own solo accord. So he got angry that he needed to go through an investigative process.

    People who are "innocent" still go to trial all the time. He acted like a baby that this needed to be taken seriously, when as a judge he should realize this should be due process if a credible allegation comes up for one of the most prominent position anyone in his field could achieve.
    Who is this "we?" I get it. You're very biased against him. That's been evident since the start of the thread.
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •