Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US Supreme Court Vacancy

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    I’m aware of the electoral college, thanks.

65 > 62.

Cruz worked to obstruct the last nominee due to bullshit reasons. I think disputing the pick of a President who is currently under investigation whose campaign manager, lawyer, and security advisor all pled guilty to criminal charges is vastly more substantiated.
    lets not forget that hilary clinton should be under investigation for the use of her private email and also for the uranium one deal

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    BITCH, CAN YOU EVEN COUNT. More Americans voted for Clinton so he undermined his entire "american people made their choice" argument.
    what about the claim that 3 million illegal aliens voted in the election for hilary clinton?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    You know how when a teacher finds out you cheated on a test and they fail you because you're a cheating piece of shit?

He's an illegitimate President leading a party of criminals.

I'd list the reasons why but like your comrades you only post in bad faith.
    speaking of a 'party of criminals' do you remember when mueller was involved in telling the american people that saddam hussein had weapons of mass destruction so that they could invade iraq when he had nothing of the sort?

let me jog your memory:

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    what about the claim that 3 million illegal aliens voted in the election for hilary clinton?
    What about it liar?

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    so @Fitz @jyng1 @oxyjen do you consider yourself to be left or liberal

or to put it another way: are you loyal to the american people or to international communism?

i eagerly await your reply
    I'm an American. You can take that to mean whatever you want.

You're just another liar peddling other liar's lies.

speaking of a 'party of criminals' do you remember when mueller was involved in telling the american people that saddam hussein had weapons of mass destruction so that they could invade iraq when he had nothing of the sort?

let me jog your memory:

I think you should probably listen to the video you posted and then take it up with Colin Powell a Republican.

You do know Mueller's a Republican though, right?
    Last edited by Fitz; 09-06-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Type
    intp
    or to put it another way: are you loyal to the american people or to international communism?
    You obviously have absolutely no comprehension of history...

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    What about it liar?
    i'm asking if there is any truth in that claim

i don't know how many illegal aliens voted

do you?

I'm an American. You can take that to mean whatever you want.
    i don't want to imagine what it means

I'm asking you if you are left or liberal?

You do know Mueller's a Republican though, right?
    i don't care...i'm not partisan
    Last edited by mara; 09-10-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Type
    INTp
    ...what about the claim that 3 million illegal aliens voted in the election for hilary clinton?...i don't know how many illegal aliens voted...
    Right, you don't know.

But I'm here to help! First, I need you to research politifact.com and let me know if I should be worried and, if so, why.

Kavanaugh is still a shoe-in, you know...
    What's the difference? It's just soda, bro.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Right, you don't know.

But I'm here to help! First, I need you to research politifact.com and let me know if I should be worried and, if so, why.

Kavanaugh is still a shoe-in, you know...
    i don't care about kavanaugh

i'm trying to ascertain how legitimate the US election was

This line of exploration matters because what the democrats intend to do is flood people into the country to try to gain their votes

some democrat voters might ask 'so what?'

well to explore the issue deeper we have to consider if at the very top of the democrat machine they are liberals or left and by 'left' i mean international communists

So then if we assume that they are international communists then we have to explore even deeper to ascertain what exactly communism is

have you explored down those rabbit holes?

I have

So a massive shift in demographics would lead to a rigged system where the international communists have an unchallenged control of the apparatus of the state

historically this has led to persecutions of many people and also the death either through direct violence or through indirect social engineering. In the US it could even spark a counter revolution that could see a civil war develop

So I'd like to avoid all that nasty shit happening and i hold no naive delusions about things because i am aware of the historical precedence of these things and know how they develop and i'm concerned that many of the signs are pointing towards trouble

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    So if you're an international communist, is there like a club you have to join or do you just join automatically as soon as you vote for anyone further left than Ronald Reagan?