Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: US Supreme Court Vacancy

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    I was reminded of pizzagate recently by the Kavanaugh thing, how the left was obsessing over weird stuff in his yearbook. I told them, you fuckers think this shit is so suspicious but you are dead certain pizzagate is a laughable fraud. They're sorta the same really.

The Kavanaugh yearbook stuff was sort of suspicious, perhaps not as suspicious as pizzagate though. To me the art is creepy but not the weirdest thing. If I went to someone's house and I saw that art, I'd leave ASAP.

What was most suspicious to me was the simple fact that James Alefantis' instagram avatar was Antonous, an ancient Roman symbol for pederasty. Are we supposed to think he didn't realize that when he chose it? Pretty sure that's the only conceivable reason to choose Antonous of all things as an avatar. Yet.. dumb blonde Megyn Kelly didn't ask him this on his Fox News interview? This and a bunch of other stuff is really fucking weird. It's fishy as all hell.
    yeah there was a lot of stuff that came up

it was like a lot of arrows pointing to something going on without any smoking gun to prove it. A lot of smoke but we never quite got to see the fire

Another one was the symbols on the pizza joints that were on FBI lists of identified pedo codes...things like that

Then there is bill clintons links to the convicted pedo epstein who used to fly people like clinton on his private jet nicknamed the 'lolita express' out to his private island in the virgin islands

We only have to look at the franklin affair in washington or the dutreaux affair in belgium or the jimmy saville scandal and haute de la garenne scandal in jersey to see that there is a lot of dodgy stuff going on amongst the elites across the west

Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    I have not looked into this case beyond just reading snippets & headlines online, mostly because American politics are no longer politics and are just a pantomime - I refuse to waste my time and energy on every (endless) scandal.

But if what you just said is true, I'd seriously doubt the credibility of that witness too.
    i think it is all pantomime yes to distract both the left and right away from the 5G SMART grid that's being built across the country to turn the west into a giant technotronic gulag
    Last edited by mara; 10-12-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Type
    INFJ
    The lack of identified victims doesn't mean these things aren't suspicious, which you know but you're just reacting in a programmed way.
    in the case of pizzagate the talk was that the kids didn't make it back out alive

the same was the case with the haute de la garenne scandal where allegations were made that children were taken out into the english channel on a yacht and then disposed of over the side afterwards

Lets not forget this scandal though:

Clinton Donor Clare Bronfman ‘Expects To Be Indicted’ In Sex Cult Child-Trafficking Case
    Published 4 months ago
    on Jun 22, 2018
    By Patrick Howley

Hillary Clinton presidential campaign donor Clare Bronfman, heiress to the Seagrams fortune, “expects to be indicted by late July” in the NXIVM sex cult case.

NXIVM leaders Keith Raniere and “Smallville” actress Allison Mack were arrested in Mexico and stand trial for human trafficking, child sex trafficking, and other crimes. Raniere is being held without bail while Mack is in the custody of her parents with an ankle bracelet. Bronfman, who oversaw the group’s experiments on women and children at their secretive “Rainbow Cultural Center,” is expected to be charged.

Charles Hurt reported that in the spring of 2007, “executives and top associates…along with their family members” of NXIVM donated $29,900 to the Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential campaign.

Kirsten Gillibrand has also taken money from the group’s high-profile socialite member Bronfman, and her father actually worked for the cult.

The group’s former publicist and foremost whistleblower Frank Parlato tells Big League Politics that Bronfman is preparing herself for prosecution.

“I worked as the publicist,” Frank Parlato told Big League Politics. “We ran into a major disagreement and we split. At the time I worked for them I thought they were a little peculiar but it wasn’t until the end that I realized they were a downright evil group.”

“There are women on the record who are now adults who have accused Raniere of statutory rape and there are some very suspicious incidents where Mexican girls came under the perimeters of Raniere’s control and left under suspicious circumstances. They came from Chihuahua Mexico. I reported this to the authorities,” Parlato said.

Parlato described the bizarre human experiments that Raniere and his benefactors the Bronfman sisters oversaw at the Rainbow Cultural Garden, where they separated children from their parents. Dr. Porter is identified as Raniere’s human experiments chief.

“They do the human fright experiments where they subject women to surprise graphic viewings” similar to A Clockwork Orange, Parlato said.

“The most diabolical experiments that he conducts are experiments where babies are subjected to a constant succession of strangers who take care of them instead of their parents, and the strangers teach them foreign languages,” Parlato said.

“The cult members’ children, they are pressured to give up their children to Raniere. They pay $10,000 to Raniere for the privilege of having Raniere teach them how to speak.”

Seven different nannies would spend time with the children each day and speak seven different languages, rendering the children illiterate, confused, and permanently intellectually damaged.

“Adults are shellshocked now having been through this,” Parlato said.

“The children are housed with their parents and then the children either go to a school, Rainbow School, or the nannies who were sex slaves come to the house,” he said. “The courses run for 6 months to 7 years or so, at which point Raniere alleges the young child’s brain is most susceptible to these different languages and cultures. They get them right at 6 months and the program has only been around for (a few years) so there’s only a limited number of parents.”

Gillibrand’s family

“Her father Doug Rutnik came to work as a consultant for NXIVM…he was fired, they sued him, and they had to pay him $100,000,” Parlato said, referring Gillibrand’s father.

“Her father’s wife, her stepmother, was also a member of NXIVM…Doug got her into the cult, Gillibrand’s father got Gillibrand’s future stepmother into the cult. Doug left the cult because he was sued. Clare Bronfman after her father was sued donated money to Gillibrand. Gillibrand accepted it.”

“One is inclined to call her a liar,” Parlato says of Gillibrand.

“The Clintons got a lot of money from NXIVM, NXIVM members, one of their main NXIVM members was a guy named Richard Mays, he encouraged Clinton to indict their enemies, to use their political influence in Arkansas to indict enemies of Raniere,” Parlato said….
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/clinto...fficking-case/

Type
    INFJ
    Then there was the clintons involvement in haiti where there was rampant child trafficking in the wake of the earthquake; their foundation was wrapped up in embezzlement of funds as well:

Haiti PM: Traffickers targeting Haiti's children, human organs
    January 27th, 2010
    09:37 PM ET
    By Tom Evans
    (CNN) - There is trafficking in children and human organs in the aftermath of the earthquake that devastated parts of Haiti, killed more than 150,000 people, and left many children orphans, Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive said Wednesday.

"There is organ trafficking for children and other persons also, because they need all types of organs," Bellerive said in an exclusive interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour.

He did not give any specifics, but asked by Amanpour if there is also trafficking of children, Bellerive said, "The reports I received say yes."
    http://amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2010/0...g-since-quake/

From Haiti to Guatemala: MINUSTAH’s Edmond Mulet Comes Home to Roost

By Dady Chery

Haiti Chery

Latin America is beginning to reap the fruits that it sowed in Haiti during the last decade. Its armies have become so fat as to control, either by quiet coups or default, the superficial democracies in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Peru, and Uruguay, and the outright dictatorships in Honduras and Paraguay. The most obvious consequence has been the return home to roost of the “peacekeepers”: soldiers of fortune who are so inured to urban warfare against black and brown people that they can, as part of their armies and militarized police, cheerfully participate in domestic “pacification”. Today, we have a big shot returning from the United Nations Mission for the Stabilization of Haiti (MINUSTAH), one who descends from the Guatemala of Efrain Rios Montt (1982-1983), the genocidal dictator whose sentence was annulled in 2013 after a hopeful court case turned into a project to demoralize an entire population: we have Edmond Mulet, the Assistant Secretary-General for Peacekeeping Operations at the UN and probably Guatemala’s next president.

On January 30, 2015, investigative journalists Pilar Crespo and Sebastian Escalon of Plaza Publica published a thorough and comprehensive report alleging that Mulet had been part of a child-trafficking operation in the early 1980s when he was a young lawyer in Guatemala taking his tentative first steps into politics. In 2010, the same report would have caused some major changes in Haiti. For one, the spotlight on international adoptions might have exposed the machinations of adoptive services, like the French “SOS Haiti”, after the earthquake, to have their governments tie emergency aid to a relaxation of controls on international adoptions, or to the legalization ex post facto of the kidnapping of children. For another, the allegations might have prevented Mulet, together with Hillary Clinton, from installing the Michel Martelly regime. The results of Plaza Publica’s investigations were not published, however, until Mulet began to eye the Guatemalan presidency. It is already too late. Mulet will almost certainly rise to the presidency of Guatemala, where he will be well positioned to grow the country’s repressive army by expanding its “peacekeeping” operations. He might even experiment with UN nation building at home.

The 6,800-word story about Mulet’s export of children exploded after it got picked up and summarized as a Boston Globe editorial.
    read on here http://www.dadychery.org/2015/02/24/...home-to-roost/

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Caveat View Post
    He and his family seemed pretty generous towards Ford under the circumstances.

Who is this "we?" I get it. You're very biased against him. That's been evident since the start of the thread.
    Ok, I guess I had to back up a little. There was a snippet in time shortly after her testimony where seemingly everyone, even Trump, said her testimony was credible. I didn't think that part was in dispute.

In my explanation when I say "credible" I meant there is a preponderance of evidence that she is who she says she is, and there is no evidence of her fabricating ties or evidence. Credible that her claims needed to be taken seriously and looked into. To continue your court analogy, there is a burden one has to meet to have a case taken to court. She is credible enough to meet that criteria.

Or do you disagree, she is not credible and she should have been discarded whole cloth without talking to him at all?

Then going back to my original point, if she is credible enough to be investigated, don't you think Kavanaugh should know that is an expected part of the judicial process, innocent or not, and kept his professional composure as someone who sets the tenor for the highest court in the land?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Asserting that Chomsky and Bezos are offering only propaganda is tantamount to asserting that Usain Bolt is just a man who runs.

Thoughts and opinions are metaphysical appendages we all use to touch the world around us. Neither your nor my posts here are immune to your insult on newspaper owners and laureate professors.

That's exactly why I like to cite references to support my own assertions, to mount a social enforcement to persuade the reader that mine are being skillfully wielded (or at least being practiced with the intent to become the Usain Bolt of propaganda)...i.e., worthy of consideration and perhaps even adoption.

Sure, for some people Usain Bolt is just a man with no notability perhaps because he lost some races in his time, just as newspapers sometimes make errors and get stories wrong. But those people are simply flat-out idiots.
    I didn't say Chomsky is propaganda.

NYT is propaganda though, which Chomsky also says (or at least he says it is a part of a propaganda system, not that I'm sure there's much distinction there). Some of the articles are good. I read some okay stuff about medicine in there sometimes and such.

I used to subscribe to The Knife. I guess it's dead now, sadly. It was a site that quantified bias in various outlets. NYT regularly got worse than Fox News in their scoring. It usually beat Breitbart by a little though. Usually.

Type
    INTp
    I didn't say Chomsky is propaganda.
    Yes, I know.

It wasn't a total loss though. I got to practice my keyboard typing skills. I should probably test my wpm speed, just to see if I've improved over the years.

I don't need to practice my asshole skills anymore, though. In an alternate universe, Chomsky might be the crown prince of KSA and I might be wandering into a Saudi embassy somewhere in the world...
    What's the difference? It's just soda, bro.

Type
    INTP
    I used to subscribe to The Knife. I guess it's dead now, sadly. It was a site that quantified bias in various outlets. NYT regularly got worse than Fox News in their scoring. It usually beat Breitbart by a little though. Usually.
    Never heard of The Knife, but if it had the NYT lumped in with Fox news, I would worry about The Knife's own bias.

This site does a similar sort of thing https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ and has NYT with a left-center bias, but Fox news is on the far right. That's about how I would see it when I read/see articles from each.

PS> This site considers (considered) The Knife unbiased. I was not aware of that site while it was running, so I have no personal perception.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Senseye View Post
    Never heard of The Knife, but if it had the NYT lumped in with Fox news, I would worry about The Knife's own bias.

This site does a similar sort of thing https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ and has NYT with a left-center bias, but Fox news is on the far right. That's about how I would see it when I read/see articles from each.

PS> This site considers (considered) The Knife unbiased. I was not aware of that site while it was running, so I have no personal perception.
    The Knife was pretty cool. They tried to be as objective and quantitative as possible. Their analysis wasn't usually too much based on factual accuracy itself. Most of the time, news outlets have the facts right anyway, so it was more focused on the language and phrasing that was used.

I found this quite appropriate. I think "fact checks" have gotten really trendy, but they tend to still be pretty misleading. Plenty of articles I've seen have been factually accurate but still manage to be utter distortions. The Knife's language analysis captured this when fact checks don't.

The Knife also didn't claim sources were "left or right", let alone how far in either direction. That seems kind of unnecessary ultimately (not to mention, "center" isn't inherently a mark of credibility - there can be centrist bias). All it did was analyze the language the source used and whether it was biased.

I didn't expect it to disappear so suddenly, but at least their old tweets still exist: https://twitter.com/theknifemedia

I was going to post pictures, but it's good stuff and I don't want to try to just give a couple examples. Scroll down at least to summer or spring. It seems like in the last couple months they stopped posting pictures of their content.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    yeah there was a lot of stuff that came up

it was like a lot of arrows pointing to something going on without any smoking gun to prove it. A lot of smoke but we never quite got to see the fire

Another one was the symbols on the pizza joints that were on FBI lists of identified pedo codes...things like that

Then there is bill clintons links to the convicted pedo epstein who used to fly people like clinton on his private jet nicknamed the 'lolita express' out to his private island in the virgin islands

We only have to look at the franklin affair in washington or the dutreaux affair in belgium or the jimmy saville scandal and haute de la garenne scandal in jersey to see that there is a lot of dodgy stuff going on amongst the elites across the west

i think it is all pantomime yes to distract both the left and right away from the 5G SMART grid that's being built across the country to turn the west into a giant technotronic gulag
    Have you been keeping up with the Pizzagate players? Employees and associates of Troma films/ Lloyd Kaufman have been connected.

Troma Entertainment is an American independent film production and distribution company founded by Lloyd Kaufman and Michael Herz in 1974. The company produces low-budget independent films, primarily of the horror genre. Many of them play on 1950s horror with elements of farce, parody, gore and splatter.
    Here's Lloyd Kaufman back in the 80's explaining that Troma make most their money via "cheese pizza".

Lloyd Kaufman and James Gunn are likely NAMBLA members associates.
    Last edited by Sinny; Yesterday at 07:01 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Here's Lloyd Kaufman back in the 80's explaining that Troma make most their money via "cheese pizza"..
    Protip: Stop listening to 4chan.