Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: US Supreme Court Vacancy

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    her ex boyfriend said she was a liar and she works for the CIA

she's written academic papers on how to create false memories using hypnosis for goodness sake

she was not some random lady who happened to know kavanaugh in his youth

she is deeply embedded in the deep state
    I have not looked into this case beyond just reading snippets & headlines online, mostly because American politics are no longer politics and are just a pantomime - I refuse to waste my time and energy on every (endless) scandal.

But if what you just said is true, I'd seriously doubt the credibility of that witness too.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    There's no convincing some idiots.
    Which idiots?

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website Snopes.com and The New York Times, and numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including the New York Observer, The Washington Post, The Independent in London, The Huffington Post, The Washington Times, the Los Angeles Times, Fox News, and the Miami Herald. The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".

Type
    INtP
    It’s been said Mara is a liar and works for the internet research agency.

She copies/pastes known propaganda sites and stoked fear about vaccination movement, a key strategy in their information warfare attempts to divide western countries

She is not some random lady who happened to find this forum and post exclusively in politics for fun

She is deeply embedded in the deep state

posting rubbish is kind of fun.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by jyng1 View Post
    Which idiots?

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website Snopes.com and The New York Times, and numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including the New York Observer, The Washington Post, The Independent in London, The Huffington Post, The Washington Times, the Los Angeles Times, Fox News, and the Miami Herald. The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".
    All propaganda!

Now read this blog post written by a guy who uses a pseudonym-@ fictional character from a Hollywood movie who happened to lead a group called project mayhem, including the misinformation committee.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    It’s been said Mara is a liar and works for the internet research agency.

She copies/pastes known propaganda sites and stoked fear about vaccination movement, a key strategy in their information warfare attempts to divide western countries

She is not some random lady who happened to find this forum and post exclusively in politics for fun

She is deeply embedded in the deep state

posting rubbish is kind of fun.

He's a teenager posting out of his mother's Macedonian basement.

I heard Mara was rendered retarded by camping out under a cell phone tower. Sinny was a microwave baby and guess who tragically had his head run over with a Ford pinto. The deep state doesn't want you to know!

Sheeple beware.

Type
    INTP
    Which idiots?

Yeah well, that "conspiracy theory" you seem to be referring to is an amalgamation of various theories, based on various evidence.

So why don't you outline what this homogeneous "conspiracy theory" is and what, specifically, has been debunked?

Need I remind you that according to the Warren Commission, one single MAGIC BULLET killed Kennedy and hit the driver. Don't believe everything you're told.

Idiot.

You and Oxyjen are both full of hot air.
    Talking about matters you both evidently know nothing about.

Oxygen won't even acknowledge the use of Black & White propaganda peddled by the media for the Intelligence Services, and apparently she's okay with the fact drag queens are in Comet Ping Pong joking about pedophilia and having kids get up and dance on tables - I can't remember what you do for a living, but I sure hope you're not left in charge of the well being of any other kids.

I literally have better things to do than spend my time trying convince morally fickle people of facts.

And then there are the idiots like flurps who literally have nothing constructive to add, besides fan girling other idiots.

Spoiler: HashtagSuckMyFuckingPizza

Last edited by Sinny; 10-10-2018 at 11:58 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INTP
    He's a teenager posting out of his mother's Macedonian basement.
    The only people being infantile here are you three (aforementioned).

The irony, is lush.. but no doubt lost on your egotistical foundation for logic.

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    but no doubt lost on your egotistical foundation for logic.

That's not true. My egotistical foundation of logic has been validated by a youtube video so is beyond reproach...

Type
    INTP
    That's not true. My egotistical foundation of logic has been validated by a youtube video so is beyond reproach...
    Answer the questions I put to you, otherwise just shut the fuck up.

Innit.