Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Racial Fetishes

Type
    INTP
    Having a racial fetish is a political act of subordination.

1. Race is a hierarchical categorization of people based on supposed biological differences. Although it is actually a fiction, it is integral to the structures of power in society.
    2. So, to have a racial fetish is to:
    A. First be committed to the concept of race.
    B. Desire to perform an act that expresses inequality, perpetuating it as a social and political fact.

That said, I don't mean that a "white" male and an "asian" female, for example, can't ethically have sex or be in a relationship. It just can't happen because one of them has a "racial fetish."
    Last edited by Zephyrus; 04-30-2014 at 03:28 AM.

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Dunno if it counts as a "fetish", but I'm only strongly attracted to White men.

Sometimes I think other races can be handsome, but usually only when they have Caucasian-like features.

I think women of all races can be quite beautiful though, and if I was a man, I'd probably fancy em all, regardless of race.

So I don't know why that is.

Indian women can be stunning, but most of their men are just fugly.. same with Japs... Probably one of the least attractive race of thee male species, next to like Bangladeshi or something.

I always presumabed it was built into me to be attracted "to your own".

Like, you don't see German Shepard's going around trying fuck Jack Russells... Mostly.

Type
    XXXX
    ^I'm similar, Caucasian primarily attracted to other Caucasians, though I have found some people of every colour and shape attractive. As with most fetishes, I find it odd, but harmless when someone has a fetish for a particular race. I think a number of people get a mild thrill from the sheer novelty of having sex with someone with a simple trait that they haven't experienced in a previous partner (be it hair colour, skin colour, hairy/non-hairy or whatever).

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Broad noses look functional, which is like healthy, and the nostrils are a connection to the personal insides and nasal breath, which is like close and intimate with the person. Noses that protrude a lot are just big. I have some stuff on lips too but that's all for now.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    xxxx
    I don't need any narrowing modifiers of potential sex partners, I'll take what I can get lol
    "I fucking hate the cold!" - Wim Hof

www.karililt.com
    instagram @karililt

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    ISTP
    gonna take a stab at this one. is it pretty safe to say no one's into chocolate? no? hm. but we're beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Fuck man, interprétation erronée, you're a pile of shit.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by interprétation erronée View Post
    gonna take a stab at this one. is it pretty safe to say no one's into chocolate? no? hm. but we're beautiful.
    I thought I just complimented the negro nose, but I actually don't have much of a preference between white and black noses. I like black woman well enough. I'm not into the Arab nose or narrow faces.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

Type
    INTP
    I tend to be attracted to Hispanic women (physically) more than other ethnicities. Maybe it's because I like curves, lighter skin, and their facial structure. I have a similar experience with Middle Eastern women, but that's mainly because they seem Hispanic. I'm not sure why, but it is consistent.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by interprétation erronée View Post
    You start seeing a white girl. Everything is going super. On the 5th date she tells you she only dates black men. You realise that the only compliments she gives you are about your choc complexion. How do you feel?
    "I fucking hate the cold!" - Wim Hof

www.karililt.com
    instagram @karililt

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    ISTP
    Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    You start seeing a white girl. Everything is going super. On the 5th date she tells you she only dates black men. You realise that the only compliments she gives you are about your choc complexion. How do you feel?
    "Different strokes for different folks." -Eric Berne

Hm, that's a toughy because it's harder to explain nature. I feel cheated? Firstly, I would be excited because of a promising prospect for some female intimacy for a change, granted the skin fixation would tug at me a little. Next I suppose I would estimate what stage she is in her sexuality (her ego state). For the obvious, I would try to disprove a suspicion that the woman's behavior is counter normal because of my personal experience that disingenuousness is usually implicit in romantic preferential treatment. Often ulterior motives/cons are attributable to desire for status modification, urban myth sexual-fantasy, convenience, et cetera. I feel like black guys are to white women as asian women are to black guys.

I kind-sorta-kinda dated a woman who fit this description. Her Dad was a reptile Biology researcher/part time professor. Boy did I feel the pressure to impress him. I concluded I couldn't, because I'm a disaster. Turns out I never got to see how the dice would've'd rolled on meeting him. My girlfriend was more interested in me for diametric value, than for the sentimental biggies like: my endearing oddness, good heart, and dimples. Oh well.

Tl;dr -- Who cares what I feel. How are you doing? Haven't had many exchanges with you dude. I always associate you with this memory file of random intpc iconography: a disembodied monster head, erogenous zone sketchings, an eye sketch with gnarly pen crosshatching, imperceptibly ingenius portraits, partial heads shots of your lean and estrogenic geometric facial features (You're a peculiarly youthful looking woman I might add). There are lots of sensory tid bits too about where you've been, eaten, and flowers that you don't tend to elaborate much on. You don't write very sensately. I actually find it pretty boring... jk.

Later.
    Last edited by interprétation erronée; 11-15-2017 at 04:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Fuck man, interprétation erronée, you're a pile of shit.