Thread: Online Shopping -- the Good Deals Thread

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Online Shopping -- the Good Deals Thread

http://store.delias.com/product/conv...y=ourPicks&amp

At checkout if you enter the code EXTRA50 you get another 50% off the sale price, which makes these $12.50 for a pair of women's Converse. I saw this deal, and I got my wife a couple pairs of these because she likes these shoes.

Another good post-Xmas sale going on right now is 70% off at Muji USA.
    http://www.muji.us/store/apparel.html

Do you know of a good deal going on online right now? Post it!
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    http://www.amazon.com/AUDIO-TECHNICA-ATH-ANC27-Noise-Canceling-Headphones

Here's another good one -- 55% off a pair of Audio Technica active noise-cancelling headphones.
    Last edited by Osito Polar; 02-01-2014 at 02:23 AM.

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

I was going to buy the shoes for my daughter, but the smallest size they had in any color were tens. Eleven in the color she liked. I knew it was too good to be true!

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    I was going to buy the shoes for my daughter, but the smallest size they had in any color were tens. Eleven in the color she liked. I knew it was too good to be true!
    That's a travesty! I guess you could buy her some noise-cancelling headphones as a consolation prize.

Type
    xxxx
    not exactly online shopping but save up to $10 on plan b one-step

it's a good deal, depending. little things could save a life

DOA Space Invaders Champion Neville's Avatar
    Type
    Taur
    http://slickdeals.net/ You can even set up alerts for whatever you're interested in. I'd avoid dealing with the community though.