Thread: blogs, essay repos, other

Type
    INTP

blogs, essay repos, other

We've shared our favorite news sites and essays. What about other sources like blogs, curated info and specialty sites?

I've been delving into slatestarcodex, coming to it fairly late, and really enjoying it.
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

Type
    INXj
    Iíve been following Seth Godinís ďmusingsĒ. Love them. Heís unapologetic, original, and a deep thinker. I am also following Susan Cain and the Quiet Revolution. She introduces some interesting people evey now and then. Also Adam Grantís #workin60seconds . I donít always agree with his statements but theyíre insightful.

Two people Iíve stopped reading their content: Simon Sinek and Gary Vaynerchuk. Eeeek.

Type
    INFP
    brainpickings.org is normally solid but she's had an annoying obsession with children's books lately

Type
    INFP
    People from Quora who write interesting things:

Former Soviet propogandist. A bit too sly about his true opinions for my taste (but of course that's to be expected). Witty and insightful.

I feel like she thinks very similarly to me but in a much more intelligent way...like if I were smarter I would be her probably.

He reposts too much these days but his earlier posts are really interesting, especially the ones about culture.