Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Final Season

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp

Everyone seems surprised that the girl who’s been burning and torturing people to death for eight seasons burned everyone to death.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post

Everyone seems surprised that the girl who’s been burning and torturing people to death for eight seasons burned everyone to death.
    This. She always said she would, so I don’t get why so many people are surprised.

How many of you have read the books?

Type
    INTP
    Who is surprised?

Type
    INTP
    Apparently there's a 2017 episode of the Simpsons which was a parody of GOT season Eight episode 5 (?) Where they predict a dragon going all hell fire and brimstone (?)

Google it.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    Who is surprised?
    A bunch of liberals who thought Daenerys was their hero till she turned all genocidal maniac.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
    This. She always said she would, so I don’t get why so many people are surprised.

How many of you have read the books?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    Who is surprised?

They're saying that her villainy was insufficiently developed. I do think it comes as a shock (it's supposed to), but I don't think it's out of character. She's always been narcissistic and power hungry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post

They're saying that her villainy was insufficiently developed. I do think it comes as a shock (it's supposed to), but I don't think it's out of character. She's always been narcissistic and power hungry.
    She has always had the agenda of conquering Westeros, and her tools of choice were career pillagers and dragons--and she was on board when it was just using a rape culture army.

I think people are just reacting because previously the people she was killing were slavers.
    People think they understand their own mortality, even when that understanding has just changed.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    ISFP
    The writers butchered this season

Cersei deserved a better death. It wouldve made more sense if Euron didnt conveniently find Jaime in that offshore cave and instead was holding up in the red keep w Cersei.... then Jaime comes to kill Cersei... Euron dies first... then Cersei... then the castle crumbles on Jaime

That wouldve been so much better and more coherent

Type
    INTP
    Without the source material, its become lazy and incompetent fan fiction with an HBO budget.

Type
    INTJ